Chapter 2: The Fight

Arthur chuckled, even more, when Diana was speechless as she was trying so hard to get turned on by his mere presence. If anything she could do right now was to kick his butt, she would but not without telling everyone that she was in the bushes with the Gamma as well.

"Why are you here, princess? I thought you were on the house seating for weeks now," Arthur asked her before Diana was trying not to lean against his hard chest. Must... resist... him... she reminded herself before she was slipping out of his grasp.

She did it but only if Arthur wanted her to.

Diana turned to look at him before he was arching his eyebrow at her and crossed his arms in front of his chest. His wide, hard chest made her eyes wandered to them. Arthur smirked at her.

"Liking what you see, princess?" he asked before Diana snapped her eyes to his. They were vivid green orbs under the moonlight as she was trying so hard to stare at his handsome face. Curse his perfect genetics! She mused before she was clearing her throat to get her sense under check.

'Mine,' her wolf whispered but Diana ignored it.

"What happened back there?" she asked him as if she had the authority to know everything. Arthur chuckled before he started to turn away.

"Are you not going to answer the question?"

"I don't have to answer to you, considering that you are not the one in charge here," Arthur said that made Diana gripped her hands into fists. She was glaring at the man that made her screamed his name 2 months ago.

Now, it fueled her with anger for him.

"So, I cannot know what was going on in my pack now? What if Xavier asked about it when he returned and I don't have anything to tell him?" Diana said as she was stepping closer to Arthur, seeing that he was about to leave. But he stopped and turned back to look at Diana as if she was speaking a foreign language.

"Have you taken something before coming here?" he asked before Diana scoffed at him. She crossed her arms at him before she was glaring at him, pushing her chin up.

"Well, that would not be any of your business now, wasn't it? Considering that you are not related to me and all,"

Take that you loser, she mused before Arthur was coming closer to her. Diana stepped back as if she was afraid for him to strike her down.

Or make her scream his name again. She did not know which one would be worse.

"Hmm..." It was the only answer that she got as she was narrowing her eyes at Arthur. The Gamma has the nerve to smirk at her when she was trying to control her anger at him right now.

"Ah yes. Of course, you still denied that we are mates, true mates that is. In fact, I heard that you refused to tell your own brother and mother that I'm your mate," he said confidently before Diana was arching her eyebrow at him.

"So, what about it?" she asked him as if she was not impressed by anything at all.

"Well, I must say, how would your family react when they know that I am your mate, hmm? Would that be a shame to you when you have been downgraded from an Alpha to a Gamma as your partner, princess?" Arthur asked but there was some edge to his voice.

As if he was not pleased that Diana did not tell the world that they mates.

Diana tilted her head as if she was looking at something that was bizarre. Perhaps, she was as she was looking at the Gamma who was clenching his jaws and trying to control the wolf that was about to come out as his green orbs were dangerously shining under the moonlight.