-16-

Two months passed since the Cullen's returned to Forks for the sake of both Edward and Bella, in just a couple of weeks it would be graduation and Alice was planning another party, she had already asked permission from Carlisle and AJ, it took a lot of convincing but Carlisle finally agreed to the party as long as nobody found out about them, Alice ended up inviting the entire class of graduates to the party.

Alice had a vision about Victoria passing through the area during the weekend giving them an opportunity to kill her, Edward decided to remind Bella about the plane tickets Carlisle and Esme had gotten her for her birthday and convinced her to use them that weekend, to keep her away from Victoria and the vampire problem in Seattle, he didn't want to tell her and he was hoping to keep it that way, the weekend quickly approached and soon everyone stood in the middle of woods waiting for Victoria to make her move.

"Are you sure this is where you saw her?" Carlisle asks.

"She's almost here," Alice says, Jasper moves next to Alice as it became quiet for a minute. "On your left!" Everyone sprints to the left side and after Victoria, Emmett was in front of everyone with Rosalie not far behind him, Emmett reaches forwards grabbing Victoria by her neck she throws him off her and jumps over the treaty line, everyone stops at the cliff before falling into the water below.

"Wait!" Carlisle says. "She's in their territory." They speed down the river following Victoria.

"She'll getaway!" Esme yells, the wolves run out from the woods and chase Victoria.

"No, she won't," Jasper says, the wolves chase her for about a mile before she jumps back into the Cullen's territory, she jumps against some trees trying to get further away faster, Jasper follows her trying to catch her but misses by an inch, Emmett picks up speed just as Victoria jumps over the river once again.

"Emmett, no!" Esme yells, But Emmett was only focused on Victoria and didn't listen, he launches himself only for a wolf to jump out and push him into the river, the wolf and Emmett growl at each other as Victoria runs deeps into the wolves territory.

"Emmett, get out now," AJ demands, Emmett continues to growl at the wolf. "Emmett!" AJ snarls at him, Emmett backs up and climbs out of the river glaring at the wolf, they knew Victoria would be back anytime soon and they had just lost their chance.

"I would've had her!" Emmett says, he punches a tree pushing it over. "If it weren't for those wolves!"

"She's on their land, they will find her, and if they don't, she'll show up again," AJ says, Emmett rolls his eyes, the eight vampires speed home and begin making their way into the house. "Where do you think you're going with your wet ass?" AJ stops Emmett from entering the house. "There is no way in heaven or hell that you're coming into this house, wet."

"Seriously, AJ?" Emmett whines.

"Seriously," AJ says. "Why don't you go and calm down, punch some more trees while I go and get a towel for you." AJ walks into the house closing the door behind her, she looks outside seeing Emmett pacing up and down, AJ speeds up the stairs and opens one of the hallway closet doors, she takes out a towel and speeds back down and out of the house, Emmett turns to look at her. "Dry off, cool off, and then go take a shower." AJ throws the towel into his direction. "But if you come into this house pissed and soaking wet, there will be hell to pay."

"What should I do with my clothes?" Emmett asks, he begins drying himself off.

"Remove them and leave them outside," AJ says. "You have a towel to wrap around yourself."