F U L T O N R E E D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night, you were out with your friend, Ryann, getting ice cream. As you were leaving the ice cream parlor, you saw two boys from the rising hockey team, Team U.S.A.

Never would you have thought Fulton Reed would be looking straight at you.

Ever since you and Ryann had seen him and Dean Portman on the television, Fulton has been your celebrity crush, while Dean has been hers.

Him and Dean walk towards you and Ryann. Dean says, "Good evening, ladies. You've gotten ice cream, I see?" Ryann giggles and says, "Yes. What are you two doing tonight?" Fulton answers, "Oh, I'm just looking at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," and looks straight at you. "The name's Fulton Reed. What about you?" You answer, "F/N L/N" He grins and says, "Well F/N, would you like to go out sometime?" You grin, full of joy, and exclaim, "Yes!" Fulton smiles at your excitement and you give him your phone number. Dean looks at Ryann and says, "Wanna make that a double date?" She replies, "Sure." They exchange phone numbers and names, and soon, you are walking away from the two boys.

As you look back, you see the boys fist bumping each other. (The GIF)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment requests for ducks!

must include:
duck's name
your name
one of your hobbies