L E S T E R A V E R M A N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend, Averman, had gotten into another fight. This time,though, the fight was right before the game. You guys were benched together, and he tried to make conversation. He said, "Y/N, I'm sorry for yelling earlier. I just wish we  could hang out more." You stood up front the bench and yelled, "No! Les, I hang out with you at least 5 days a week! I want some time to myself." You gasped and covered your mouth, realizing how loud you just yelled and you noticed that Connie and Fulton were now listening to your conversation. You decided to go sit between Kenny and Goldberg, making easy conversation with them, considering they were some of your closest friends. The game ended, and the team lost by 2 points. Les came up to you once you left the locker room and said, "Y/N, please forgive me. I've never loved anyone as much as you, and I just don't want to lose you." You look up in his eyes and you see a little more sparkle in them. You wrap your arms around his neck and passionately kiss him. He puts his hands on your waist and continues to kiss. You pull away and bite your lip, wanting more, but then you hear the team's hoots and hollers. You and Les laugh and he yells, "Guys! Come on!" Everyone runs out of the locker room and cheer for you and Les.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~