A D A M B A N K S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for you to show of your skating routine. Your entire hockey team came to the competition to support you. When skating out, you locked eyes with Cake Eater, and he smiled at you. You began your routine, and it was getting close to the end. You prepped for your quadruple pirouette, and you landed it in a straddle. Everyone got up and cheered for you. You waved and went off of the rink. You went back into the crowd, having only 10 minutes before awards, and Cake Eater, Fulton, and Jesse told you how good you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and only one more person were waiting to be announced. No one was announced as 1st place or 2nd place yet. The announcer said, "And now. Our 1st place winner of today's regional competition....."

"Y/N Y/L/N" !

Your team erupted in cheers, and they all ran down onto the ice. Cake Eater came up to you and said, "Congratulations, Y/N. I'm so proud of you." Next thing you know, his lips crashed onto yours. It was brief, but you just had your first kiss! You hugged Banks and your team lifted you into the air, with you holding your new trophy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~