C H A R L I E C O N W A Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for your first game as a Warrior. You hated the new jerseys, the new coach, and the Varsity team. But you knew you had to deal with it in order to keep your scholarship. You and your best friends, Fulton and Charlie, were sitting with each other on the bench, waiting for the game to start. All of a sudden, the music starts playing a slow, cheesy, romantic song. You laugh and say, "Who would want to listen to this at a high school hockey game?" Fulton laughs and winks at Charlie. Charlie says, "Y/N/N, guess what?" You ask, "What, Char?"  He leans in and kisses you, quickly, on the lips. His lips felt good when they were on yours, and you liked it. But Charlie was one of your best friends. Fulton yelled, "He did it!" Charlie blushed and said, "I-I'm so sorry. I should-d've asked." You smile and say, "No. It's fine. Actually, it's great." You just realized you had feelings for Charlie. Charlie smiled and you start holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys i hate to be like this, but I'm officially moving to instagram. if you want to follow me there, my @ is @ilovefultonreed , same as this username.

I love you all and thank you for the many friends, fans, and love you guys have given me.

I might come back someday!

Once again. I love you all and I'm so sad to be leaving wattpad. :(

Stay gold, you guys, stay gold.

-L.