Chapter 15: Alone together

I understand that NSFW stuff makes some of you younger folk's uncomfortable- and that's all fine and dandy, but the beginning of this chapter start's off a bit like that. So to same myself the head ache of having people complain about these type's of thing's- if smut make's you uncomfortable, don't read until you see 'XOXO' because that's when all the "dirty" stuff is over.

________________________________________________________________________________

His scared, chapped lip's tasted of sweet tea and his lip's (although dry) were firm and warm against your's. How thing's got started this way was beyond you. One moment you and Sal were just playing a few video game's in his room, and the next you were trapped in his surprisingly strong embrace. You didn't mind however, just a little caught off guard is all.

You and Sal have been dating for quite sometime, but never has he been the one to make the first move, it's always been you. You were the first to hold hand's and embrace him in a romantic manner, you were the first to kiss- but now here he was hovering above your form, filling your body up and whispering sweet nothings into your ear while the TV screen illuminating the otherwise dark room. Every now and again the color of Sal's wall's seemed to change a slight color as the screen of whatever the hell you were previously watching changed.

"Someone's feeling needy," you commented with a chuckle when Sal slid one of his slender, cold finger's under your shirt.

"I just-" in whatever daze he was in, Sal immediately retracted his hand in embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

You laughed again.

"No need to apologize, just ask next time." You shot him a flirtatious wink.

At this point, the poor bluenette turned a bright shade of red.

XOXO

"I know but...I should have asked..." Thing's went quite for a moment as the two of you took a moment to catch your breath's.

Shortly after Larry and Todd departed, you and Sal decided to sit down and play a few rounds of some first-person shooter game, afterward's thing's began to get a bit heated as the bluenette decided to take advantage of the alone time the two of you had together. Which you, for more reason's than one, did not mind.

"Um..I uh....maybe we should go and talk to Todd now," Sal broke the otherwise awkward silence as he readjusted his mask and fix his pigtail's.

Flashing him a loving smile, you nodded.

---

"Okay, are you ready?" The ginger asked as you, Sal, and Larry nodded. "I've tapped into the security camera's and will be able to loop footage of the empty hallway until you two get back. Be careful."

"Wait, you're not coming with us?" You questioned, to which Todd shook his head.

"Unfortunately not, I haven a lot of Biology homework to do- but you three should be able to handle this on your own."

Begrudgingly, you agreed and the three of you made your way to apartment 201, and it only took a matter of second's for Larry to pick lock it- and before either of you knew it, you were inside Packerton's apartment.

"Dude, it smell's like ass in here," Larry commented. "Ass and old feet."

"Good lord!" Sal was the next to shout out. "We better make this a short visit. I can't take that stench for too long."

"Check out that painting," you decided to change the subject as you pointed over at a large piece hanging above Packerton's couch. The painting was dull and rather boring, it was a landscape piece that depicted a field with a few cow's in it next to a large red barn. It was the typical farm setting, truly nothing impressive. "What a disgrace to the art world!" 

Larry and Sal then burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Haha! Yeah, that's pretty lame. But what if Packerton really does work or a farm?" Larry questioned.

"I don't know," Sal sounded unsure. "That painting give's me a weird feeling, though." Like a cold chill."

"Whoa, yeah. I feel it too."

"Maybe there's something behind the painting?" You asked as you attempted to make the piece.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoooa! What are you doing?" Larry called out as his hand's suddenly grabbed hold of your's and pulled you away. "We really shouldn't be messing with Packerton's thing's, let's just look around."

Letting out an annoyed sigh and a roll of your eye's, you agreed.

---

"Hey! Check out this freezer!" Larry suddenly called from the kitchen. It had been some time since the last conversation between the three of you, mostly, you guys have just spent the last hour making snarky remarks about the things you'd found in Packerton's apartment.

Approaching the freezer, the three of you were disgusted and horrified to find a severed head of a goat.

"I knew it!" Larry shouted. "It is goats. I fucking called that shit, man. Also, gross."

"I feel like it can't be that simple. Let's see if we can get into those bedrooms," and with Sal's demands, the three of you headed toward's the bedroom door.

With enough time and patience, the door eventually made a satisfying click, and so you all entered.