#69+

Britain: God creates dinasoues

Britain: God destroys dinasours

Britain: God creates man

Britain: Man destroys God

Britain: Man creates coronavirus

...

France: Coronavirus destroys man

France: Woman inherits earth

Britain: *Casually walks down the hallway. He's about to turn when he stops and listens*

France: What did daddy call me? Daddy called me a what?

New Zealand: Daddy called you a bihthch...

France: Daddy called me a what?

New Zealand: Daddy called you a bihitch!

*later*

Britain: *Explains this to Spain over a drink*

Spain: Well... have you decided if you wanted to be buried or cremated yet?

There was a teacher who had brought lifesavers to school everyday. One day, she brought in a honey flavored mint. None of the children could guess what it was.

UN: Well, it's what your mother calls your father sometimes.

Thailand: *eyes widen as he spits it out*

Thailand: OH MY GOD IT'S AN ASSHOLE!

France: I found about 30 porn magazines under our son's bed. You ought to have a chat with him.

Britain: *goes up to his room*

Britain: Son, don't read porno magazines they make you go blind!

Canada: I'm over here, dad.

Slovakia: I woke up one morning with a massive hangover, right? I look to my side and see a note with a glass of water

Slovakia: It was a message from drunk-me to hangover-me to drink up

Slovakia: So I drank and immediatley regret it

Slovakia: Turns out it was a glass of water

Slovakia: And turns out drunk-me is a douche

ThisAnimeViewer: Oh, he's so hot! I wanna date him but he's in his late 20's... That would be weird, wouldn't it?

ThatAnimeViewer: I wanna date him but he's in his 30's... That'd definitely be weird.

Countryhumas. haha. Hahahaha. hahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One day, when coming back from work, Soviet went up to his son's room. Russia's room was pristine. The bed was made, the desk was clean, the floor preciseley just how his father wanted it. It smelled like oak trees and pine leaves, like the sof hush of the autumn wind against the nape of one's neck. There was a note on the bed, and Soviet's heart beat quickly when reading it.

Dear papa.

I am sad to say that I have left your household, and as the heir to your bloodline, I have brought a great tragedy to our lineage. It's just... I'm gay. I have a lovely boyfriend. His name is America. And since I know you wouldn't accept my being fucking your enemy, I have eloped. Our marriage is going to be private, alone, together, with just a few friends at the ceremony in 3 months. I know you are probably upset to see me go, but it'll be alright. We live in the woods together in a homey shack. I've learned a lot of things from him, too. I learned that smoking isn't so bad, and neither is witchcraft and alcohol. Opium is far better than the ads say. We're living off dealing in the black market by selling poppy flowers we grow in the garden and illegal bombs we make in the woods. Soon, we'll both become strippers in a club in where he calls Las Vegas. I hope you understand my choice.