5

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

"So now, both of you may exchange the prizes you hold in your hands and then the runner up may announce the winner please."

Both Arnav and Khushi exchanged glances first and then the prizes. Both of them opened their gifts and were shocked.

Arnav walked up to the mike and said "This time its Verma Designs!!! Congratulations Khushi"

Khushi was still in shock. He had called her Khushi and not Ms. Verma. May be because he knows I'm still Mrs. Raizada she thought.

The ceremony ended and Khushi could still feel Arnav's gaze on her. She never moved from Viraat's side.

After coming downstage Khushi went for a walk, just to escape Arnav. But he was following her. She saw Viraat standing at a distance and went to him.

"Mr. Vadhera, could you please help me out?"

"Sure Ms. Verma. What do you need?"

"Actually can I stand here for some time? I feel like someone is following me"

"Sure , by the way meet my brother Viren, his wife Jeevika and his saali Maanvi."

She saw Maanvi winking at Viraat.

"Pleasure meeting you all. Sorry to barge in like this." Jeevika told her it was fine and asked her about her work.

She could feel Arnav coming closer. She was about to say something about that when she saw Viraat hugging none other than Arnav. She was dumbstruck. They knew each other. She was done for.

'What do I do Devi Maiyya?' she made a silent prayer to her best friend.

"Thanks Arnav bhai, if it wasn't for you, I would never have reached here"

"That is ok Viraat, you are like a brother to me." Arnav said while he glared at Viren.

"Sorry Arnav yaar. Please forget the things from the past. No point holding on to it. Past is past. I'm so sorry that I forgot to invite you to my wedding. And you took your revenge by not inviting me to your wedding." Viren had spoken up. Khushi felt like an intruder at that point.

"You are not forgiven Mr. Vadhera. My wedding was not well planned. Not planned at all in fact. It happened in a spur of the moment. I do plan to have a proper ceremony when I woo her back. I will not invite you to that and then we will be even."

Viren laughed and hugged Arnav, clearly making up and introduced to Jeevika and Maanvi to Arnav.

"Ah so, this is Maanvi!!!" Arnav said as he saw her. 

'Shouldn't he be asking Jeevika? Jeevika was his friend's wife. Why is he interested in Manvi?' - the little green monster inside her asked. 

"Yeah" saying this both Viraat and Maanvi blushed.

"So when are you guys getting married?"

"Soon enough.. Don't worry Arnav bhai, I will definitely invite you to my wedding."

Khushi now just wanted to escape from here. She got her answers and Arnav knew them well.

"I think I should leave now. Thanks" Khushi said before rushing out of there.

Arnav glanced at her as she left. The rest of the group was concerned at her sudden exit.

"Arnav what happened in your married life and who is she?" Viren asked, bringing the attention back to his friend. They were both busy in their respective fields and rarely got to catch up.