12

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

Arnav came to his room to find Anjali and Arjun standing out.

"Di, you could have called me if she was ready!"

"Oh my dear Chotte, are you so desperate to get in?"

"Di.."

"Ok you can get in but..."

"But what Di???" Arnav's impatience was clear on his face.

"Where is my Nek, Chotte???"

"What Nek??"

Arjun just smiled at him. Khushi was enjoying the scene sitting inside. Just then Aakash and Maami came there.

"Di, he didn't have money with him, so we took his chain" Aakash said handing over NK's gold chain to Anjali.

"Good work Aakash"

"Not Aakash. Its hello hi bye-bye Maami.."

"Oh good job Maami" Arjun said.

"What are you all talking about?" Arnav asked.

"Chotte we can't let you in so easily. You need to give us money to get inside. See NK bhai has already entered. Don't you want to be with Khushi?"

"But Di, I don't have money with me right now nor do I have any chain with me. I need to enter in order to get the cheque book"

"I know Chotte that you don't wear chains and also that you don't have money with you now, but we planned ahead. There is no need for you to enter to get the cheque book. Here it is"

Arnav was bewildered so was Arjun.

"Anji, there is no doubt that you are ASR's sister."

"I know"

"Now what Di?"

"Just 5 lakhs, sign the cheque and be with Khushi"

Arnav reluctantly signed the cheque. The four of them dispersed and he was finally inside his room. He locked the door behind him and went up to Khushi.

She got down the bed and moved towards the poolside, but Arnav was too swift for her, he caught her by her wrist. Arnav's lips descended on hers. His arms tightened, and he deepened the kiss, a fever began to build in Khushi's blood. A sensual moan flew out from the back of her throat. He didn't know if it was a sound of wonder or satisfaction or need. All he knew was that it wrapped around him like velvet. His passion blossomed.

Wrapping his arm around the small of her back, Arnav pulled her to him, carried her bridal style to their marital bed.

Khushi woke up early the next morning. No not early. Wait did she sleep??? – she wasn't sure anymore.

She blushed seeing Arnav, her husband, next to her, as she remembered the last day and night's events. It was the happiest day of her life. She was finally married (again) to the person she loved- only, this time there was no sad drama involved- she got her dream wedding, her whole family were present, her brother, her only blood relative who was still alive, her parents, even though they were not her biological parents, who had cared for her very much.

She got out of bed went to have a shower. She wore a red saree for the other rituals which were to be performed post marriage. She knew the colour she picked happened to be his favourite. Bonus, he loved to see her in red. She came out of the washroom. Water was dripping from her wet hair adding a sexy look to her. He was still sleeping. He looked like a small kid while sleeping and she stood there lost in his looks for a couple of minutes.