7

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

As Khushi came and sat opposite to Arnav he started off with the common tricks by taking the same dishes as Khushi, brushing his hands with hers in the process. Kushal acted as if he didn't notice Arnav's actions. Finally he reacted.

"They both have the same choices isn't it?" He winked at Arnav while Anjali choked.

"What happened Di are you all right?"

"Yeah I'm alright Chotte"

"Yeah Kushal, what were you saying about Khushi and Arnav" Riana did not let that conversation go.

Khushi felt odd hearing their name together after a long time that too from her Bhabhi's mouth.

"Yeah Kushal I felt the same too. They do have lots of similar interests." Arjun said as he smiled at both Arnav and Khushi.

'Doesn't he know about Arnav's wife or is he trying to tell bhai about me? I've to stop him or else bhai will come to know about our relationship.' Khushi thought.

"Bhai what are the plans for tomorrow? Shall I resume office from tomorrow?" Khushi enquired, trying to stray the conversation that was currently happening.

"Khushi you just returned today and you are planning to go to office tomorrow?" Riana asked.

"Riana wait , Khushi my darling behna, you are not going anywhere. In fact we all are taking a break for a week and I'm planning to give you a big treat for crushing the great ASR!"

"But Bhai..."

"Nothing Khushi. I was thinking about taking a trip this week. Now I can tell you guys. Okay, so we are leaving for Goa by tomorrow evening and then we will go here and there and do time pass. I'll arrange accommodation in the morning. I have a friend who has a villa there."

"What bhai, what sort of an outing is this? Go here and there and do time pass?"

"Yeah Khushi, if you are thinking of going to office then nothing can be pre-planned right? Anyone who has a better plan?" Kushal asked the five others in the room.

"Kushal, I am good with your plan." Arnav said looking away from Khushi

"I think we can go with your lack of plan. We can decide the rest later after we reach even." Arjun contributed.

"I knew it, after all I'm the only one here whose ideas work!!!" Kushal said as he passed a meaningful glance at Arnav. Everyone present nodded at him while Khushi did not think too much into the statement.

"Kushal, have you sorted out where I'm going to sleep tonight?" Arnav asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Sorry Arnav I forgot that. Your sister and brother in law have occupied our guest room ... why don't you use Khushi's room???"

"What bhai?" Khushi was shocked. 'Does he know?' – was the only thought which passed her mind.

"Yeah Kushal how can he stay in her room.?" Riana interrupted.

"Guys, let me finish. I meant Khushi can stay with Rishi. He won't share his room with anyone other than you so I thought you could stay with him in his room and Arnav could use yours. Do you have a problem with that Khushi?"

Kushal and Riana were looking at her expecting an answer. If she went against it, her brother would be sad.

"Ok bhai, no issues."