Chapter 10

Time skip three months and Levi's POV 

These past three months have been very busy. Eren and I have been changing the small office that conveniently I don't use into a baby room. Eren is due any day now and I'm so excited that I can hardly- 

"LEVI!" I heard Eren scream and I ran into our room. Eren was standing in the middle of the room looking horrified. 

"Eren? What happened?" 

"Hanji says if I involuntarily pee myself, it's not actually pee and that I need to go see her straight away." 

I looked down to see that Eren was standing in a large puddle of water that I was praying wasn't piss because he was cleaning that up. 

I picked him up bridal style and ran to Hanji's lab with him. The entire way there, he kept telling me that his stomach was hurting so much to point where he was crying. I was getting worried and I ran faster. Hanji met me at the door and helped me put him on the bed. 

"Hanji, what's happening?" 

"The baby is coming, Levi. And I'm going to have to ask you to step outside." 

She literally pushed me out the room and shut the door. 

A few of the cadets had gathered outside Hanji's lab and were looking at me worriedly, "Where's Eren? Is he okay?" 

"He's fine, well, he's not fine. He's giving birth." 

Most of the cadets nodded and left. Only Mikasa and Armin stayed. 

A small time skip and Eren's POV 

I've been in here for hours and I'm not done yet. 

"Please, Eren. Just one more big push without a threat this time, please." Hanji said. 

I sighed loudly and pushed. The room was silent, until I heard tiny cries. My eyes widened and I tried sitting up. 

Hanji was holding what honestly looked like an uncooked chicken and was wrapping it in a blanket. 

"Congratulations, Eren. It's a girl." 

I still couldn't believe it, "C-can I hold her?" 

"Of course, you take her and I'll get Levi." 

I held her like she was made of glass and brought her close to me. I burst into tears and kissed her head. 

I heard Hanji open the door and then saw Levi tripping over his feet trying to get to the bed. Armin and Mikasa not far behind him. 

"It's a girl, Lee." 

A few tears welled up in his eyes, "Why don't we name her Carla?" 

I smiled, "That's perfect. For a middle name." 

"Oh," he quirked a brow, "what did you have in mind?" 

"Maybe... Isabel Carla Kuchel?" 

"H-how did you..." 

"Hanji told me a bit about your past and I thought, why not." 

He leaned forward and kissed me, "I love you so much. Isabel Carla Kuchel it is. Can I hold her?" 

"Of course," I said and handed her over. He looked upon her with absolute adoration and love and it warmed my heart. 

"Can I hold her after you, corporal?" Mikasa said. 

Levi held her close to his chest and moved away slightly, "Maybe another time." 

I laughed, "Oh my God, Lee. I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to ask Levi if he can marry her." 

"Way ahead of you, Eren. She's not getting married. Ever." He said without looking away from Isabel. 

The room erupted into laughter. 

Levi frowned and then looked at me, "Eren, I want another one." 

I just gaped at him and then laughed, "You won't be saying that in a few weeks after you've gotten no sleep."

A/N: Do not mock at how cliche the name is, let me be cliche. Thank you for reading and you can vote and comment and all that jazz if you want. 

Happy Pride Month to everyone. I hope you have an awesome month. And I also hope you have an awesome rest-of-your-life as well.

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Attack on Titan season? It looks awesome!!

Merry Christmas

-JJ