64 ~ A Realization That I Can't Live Without You

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Theodor Seuss Geisel
____________________________________

NICCOLE POV

"Are you serious Niccole? You torture me like this, with your tongue, your kiss, your body, to ask me about my fucking favorite colour?" I see unbelief painted on his features.

"Patience big guy. We're getting to the good stuff. I suggest you answer my question first" I smile coyly

"Grey. My favorite color is grey."

"See? That wasn't so hard. I'd thought so too, when I saw your room. Now, for your reward..." I announce, bending down to nibble on his ears. I found out just few days ago, that Quillon's ears were extremely and incredibly sensitive. So with a wicked glint in my eye, a mischievous smile on  my lips, I slowly sucked on it, giving him alternate bites and suckles, lapping at them, licking them. He roars out, a guttural groan, that sounded more like an animal in pain and that makes me chuckle. I can't help it, he looks so cute. Poor baby Quillon.

"Niccole, I can't take much of this for much longer. You're going to fucking wear me out or expire me from too fucking much pleasure"

"You're a man. You can take it. Besides, this is my last question. Do you love me? Do you really love me? This isn't a joke. This isn't a script. You're not obligated to lie. You don't have to say anything to soothe my feelings...."

"Oh fuck, Nick. That's what all this has been about? You didn't believe any of the things I told you?" he dragged out through tortured breaths

"You've never told me you loved me Quillon. You just love to skirt around the bush. But you haven't actually told me to my face that you love me" I try to defend myself

"I love you, Niccole Zemira. More than you could ever know, or understand. You drive me fucking insane. Especially right now. More insane than I've ever fucking being in my entire life. When it comes to you, every other thing fades away or take a back seat. You've been priority in my life since the first day I met you. It's not something I can deny, nor want to. In the months we've met, I've begun to act so differently, sometimes recklessly, make strong decisions that I otherwise might not have made, just because of you. To be with you. I love you Niccole. Never, never you doubt that. And if you gave me those antidotes right now, I'll show you the extent of just how strongly my love for you runs. To the depth of my very soul. I'd show you in every kiss, every embrace, in the way I make mad love to you." he swore

Quillon has the ability to leave me utterly speechless, multiple times in a day alone. His words... Gosh, his words. He should be a fucking therapist or maybe a mentor. But alas, he was a billionaire. And that suited him just as well. I check my watch, it's just about ten minutes now. The effect of the drug would most likely have begun to wear off. And eventually it does, as I watch him finally be able to stand up from the bed and move his limbs.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out, bowing my head down, but I'm at least glad I finally new the truth of the question that had always been gnawing at me. Did Quillon truly love me? For that I am? For who I was?

"Why did you think I wasn't serious about my intentions towards you Niccole?" he implored, wrapping both hands around me, pulling me firmly into his arms, staring right at my face

"I'm sorry." I try again, looking down. I don't want to stare at his face right now. I'm starting to feel embarrassed. He was staring at me with that famous stare of his. The one that made you feel like an utter fool, for something you just did. The stare that felt like it was on a mission to magnanimously drill a hole through the back of your spine. And be successful at it.

Yet he was having none of that. Hooking one of his fingers gently but firmly under my chin, he brought my eyes up to his, to face the full wrath of the stare.

"I don't want you to apologize Niccole. I want you to tell me the reason why. And look into my eyes when you say it"

"I don't know... A lot of people that I love, have left me. I'm human it's not so easy to love new persons when the old ones don't even think to stay around. I mean what's the point then?"

"You and I both know the rest of them didn't leave you by choice. Life made different sets of choices for them and took the option to choose right out of their hands. They wouldn't have left you any other way , and you know that. Your sister, your parents, they all loved you. And as long as I'm still alive, I would never leave you Niccole. I swear on it, and I'm not a man who swears easily Niccole. This right here, today, is a commitment I make to you Niccole. To forever love you. Cherish you. This isn't just lust. Because I'm not lusting after you Niccole. I don't just want your body. I want you. Tell me you understand me, Niccole."

And then I felt his lips, softer than I always expected them to be, on mine. I parted my lips instantly, allowing myself to be swept away by the heat and intensity Quillon constantly provoked. Gently turning us around and pushing me flat onto my back, he sat astride me, never breaking his mouth away from mine.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😘

so I was able to drop a new chapter

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me.

if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.
it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit an empty

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. it shows me that there are people out there who are genuinely reading my works, and love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?