Ch. 7 Baby dragon?!

"Papaaa please, I wanna go out and explore Senevielle Town." I said with a puppy dog eyes.

"ughh...fine but be back before night, also take your brother and Sir Levi with you." My father said while pointing to the man guarding the door, Sir Levi is my father's strongest knight, he has dirt blonde hair and brown eyes, AND he is 17 years old ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehe, oh btw im also 13 now and tomorrows my brithday!!! Which means im turning 14 and im going to the academy next week. Im excited and all, but that's where the main story happens, where the heroine meets all the capture targets and it also leads to my doom, so love that.

"Okay dad! Im all ready now, well get going bye!" I said in a hurry dragging Constantine with me outside of the mansion, Levi following behind us.

We hop in to the carriage, Constantine sitting beside me while Levi in front of Constantine.

"So..sister what's the main reason on why you wanted to go out..?" Constantine said sending her a knowing look.

I look away guilty, actually i didn't want to go out because i wanted to explore the town.. It's because in the otome game there is an egg located near twinkle forest, and some side character found it and it was a baby Leopard!... so i think it's fine if i find it first since it wont affect the story line...i think.

"uhh..I heard the twinkle forest is very beautiful! so i wanted to check it out for myself." I said...please don't see through me...

"It truly is a wonderful forest my lady." Levi stated.

"Right! They say the leaves of the trees on tinkle forest is as red as an apple, and the grass is as green as an emerald, some even said you can hear the fairies sing if you pay attention closely..!" I said immediately.

"Hmmmh, i guess that's a reasonable excuse..just don't get into trouble sis."

"Hey..! why does it sound like im the younger one here!" I said playfully ruffling his hair.

"Your only older by one year..." Constantine stated in a little voice which you can barely hear.

"I  heard that!" I said slapping him on his arm playfully while laughing.

As Levi watched the two, he couldn't help but laugh along with them, they do say laughter is contagious.

"We've arrived my lady." The coachman said as he stopped the carriage.

I quickly dash out of the carriage. I was astonished by the beautiful forest, the rumors are true.

The leaves truly are as red as an apple, and the grass is as green as an emerald, and the forest is also twinkling it was truly a magnificent sight. Oh right! i almost forgot about the reason why i came here, don't get distracted Eleanor!

"Brother walk faster, i wanna go to the river in the middle of twinkle forest!" I said while running to the river.

"Don't run or your gonna trip..!" Constantine said catching up to her.

shortly after we arrived at the river.  I was amused by the river since the water is also twinkling and the rocks glistening. Is everything Twinkling here? well it is called Twinkle forest. Now if i recall correctly the side character said she found the Leopard egg near the river it was in a small cave on the ground next to the rover,that only both of your hands could fit in.

"Brother ill go over there, you and Sir Levi can stay here. I wont be far." Taking advantage of their exhausted selves i immediately asked. Well i do run veeery fast, did Eleanor have Wind magic? im pretty sure i had water..meh.

"Then well rest here my lady, but you must be on our sight while exploring." Levi said through huffs.

"Be careful, kay sis? ill catch up to you after i rest for a minute." Constantine also said while panting.

psh weakling, fufufu.

"Ok..! bye for now then..?" I shouted now a few meters away from them. Im glad the egg is located in Twinkle forest since it is also known that the animals in Twinkle forest are friendly, so they aren't really worried.

I looked around looking for a small cave..hmmm where could it be..? as i thought that i stumbled on a rock, making me roll down the small hill i was standing on. Gawd, how am i so clumsy..! Wait is that the cave..?! I thought looking at the small hole in front of me,I looked through the hole and saw something glisten..! This has to be it..!!!! Im coming for you little Leopard..!

"Sister?! are you okay? Im coming over!" Constantine shouted on his way here.

aaaaaa gotta get this quickly. I reached my hands inside the hole, eeee almost there..cmon reach it..! YES i have it. I quickly placed the Leopard egg on my lap tapping my ring that had infinite storage on it twice. And the Leopard egg went inside my ring. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! YEEEEES... i dont remember the egg being that big tho, and im pretty sure it was located beside the river not here...hmmh well who cares i have the Leopard egg!

As i did my happy dance Constantine and Levi were now here. hahaha too late you slowpokes.

"My lady are you alright?" Levi asked reaching her hand out to her. Which Eleanor grabs and is now on top of the hill again.

"Yes yes im very much fine." I said while laughing weirdly.

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something sis?" Constantine asked playfully.

"That's rude to say to a lady brother!" I said hitting him in the head lightly.

"Ouch sis, i was just joking" He said rubbing his head with a fake hurt expression.

"Hmp that better hurt, now let's go back home!!" I said laughing while holding Constantine's hands, Levi following behind us again.

Im now back in my room watching the leopard egg...I swear it wasn't this big last time.

"Hey little leopard when are you gonna come out..!" I said hugging the egg.

Your probably asking why im so worked up over this egg... its because this egg is a familiar egg.. If you dont know what that is then your living in a rock sis. Anyway familiar eggs are very rare and only a few have them... so i wanted one, but im gonna keep it a secret though since i dont wanna attract attention hehe. Yawn~ Im getting kinda sleepy, g'night Egg! I hope you come out tomorrow on my birthay..!

.

.

.

"Your so warm..." I said while hugging something rough.

Waaait...I opened my eyes and saw a dragon on my bed... I looked at the egg seeing it's cracked.... I looked at the egg and dragon back and fourth..

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"WA- HOW- WHY----" I screamed at the cute baby dragon in my bed now 9 meters away from it.

"My lady? is something the matter?" Her maid Anna said, through the door.

"U-Uh no Anna....I-im just practicing singing." I said guiltily im sorry Anna but i have to lie, a dragon is to bizarre!! I'll surely attract attention if words get out that i have a dragon as a familiar!

"If you say so my lady, also get ready since the maids are already in the room waiting to fix you up."

I shivered at what Anna said... I absolutely hate celebrating my birthdays since im always forced to wear a corset that is suffocating me, and i have to get ready for 5 god damn hours..! like why--- wait enough of my whining, i have to hide this dragon first.

"Ill be ready in a sec!" I yelled. I quickly hid the dragon in my enormous closet, hell be safe here since we wont be needing my closet for today, cuz all my things are already prepared in another room.

" Little dragon...Now wait here for 5 hours kay? I already have you food here...and uh a small bed over there.! ok goodbye for a while." I said in a hurry patting the little dragons head which looked curious as to what i was doing.

I quickly closed the closet and got ready to go to the other room where my maids were... Im still amazed that what came out of the egg is a dragon and not a leopard.. eeeeeee im so excited to be a mother of a dragon!!! Now time to get ready-- as i thought that walking in the room, my maids hurriedly did their work..huhuhu poor me.