CH. 24 Past

"You don't remember us?!" Freesia said while acting brokenhearted. Am i supposed to know them...? They are in another person's body how am i supposed to recognize them?

"Are you serious?!" Anemone began to mimic Freesia's brokenhearted look. I distanced myself from them acting as if they're creeps.

"Aw c'mon! Drake and Troy?! Ring any bell?" Anemone explained.

"WAIT, DRAKE? TROY!!! MY 2 IDIOTS?!" I asked in a loud voice while they opened their arms for me to hug them.... Time for a flashback!

~Flashback~

I look out the window to see all of the kid's in the orphanage playing. They don't really play with me since they think i'm weird.

"Stella what's wrong? Why aren't you playing with the rest?" I looked up to our caretaker who is extremely kind and the only one who talks to me.

"Miss Grace, Am i weird?" Miss grace showed a shocked expression at my question soon after she laughed while patting my head.

"No your not Stella. If somebody told you that, what's wrong with being weird, being weird is better than being normal right?" I gleamed at her response, Being weird means I'm special, fuufuf.

"Why don't you try talking to them, I'm sure they'll accept you if you just reach out to them." Miss grace said while waving to the kid's who waved at her.

"T-thank you miss! I'll go talk to them." I shouted as i run outside to go talk with the others.

I appeared in front of the girls as they were playing dolls and having a picnic.

"H-hello..." They all stared at me as i shyly called them. Is there something on my face?

"Ew, why are you here? We don't make friends with weirdos." The little girl who looked a bit scary laughed and the others followed.

"I-I'm sorry..." I backed away from them who were approaching me while poking my shoulders. Why are they treating me like this...I didn't do anything wrong...

"I-I just want to be your f-frie--" Before i could finish the girl who had brown hair pushed me making me trip and fall. Ouch! My knee...

"Who would want to be friends with you? Your making as laugh!" The girl who looked scary laughed as she said that. Am i really that bad..?

"I-Im sorry." I can't help but apologize. I just wanted friends..

"Stop talking nerd, you should've died with your parents." The scary girl talked again. No Stella..You can't cry..Mommy said to be strong...

"What are you staring at?" The brown haired girl said while kicking me. Don't cry...

"Hey! Belena stop bullying her!" A small boy that had black hair and brown eyes that looked about 7 pulled The brown haired girl's hair. Huh? They're gonna get hurt..

"Drake stop getting in our way!" The scary girl said trying to remove Drake's grip on Belena's hair. Then another boy came who looked the same as Drake came and grabbed the scary girl's hair, making her wince.

"Amy stop bullying Stella and we'll let your hair's go!" The boy who just came said while Amy grabbed his hair too.

"Troy let go you jerk!" Amy yelled as the 4 of them fought while the other's just watched. I was frozen on the ground seeing them fight.

"Not until you let go!" Drake said defending Troy.

"Ouch!" Belena said while almost crying.

"Miss! Miss! They're here!" A little girl shouted while pointing at the 4 of them fighting.

"BELENA, AMY, DRAKE, TROY, AND STELLA YOUR ROOMS NOW!!" Miss Cathy said while pointing to the orphanage with miss Grace at her back staring pitifully at me. Miss Grace helped me up and guided me to our rooms while Miss Cathy gave the 4 of them a lesson.