Ch. 8 My birthday.

When i was finished getting ready for my 14th birthday, i quickly checked myself out on the mirror.

I was beautiful. I wore a purple dress, complimenting my black hair and purple eyes.

 I wore a purple dress, complimenting my black hair and purple eyes

It showed off my curves and made me even more attractive. Woahh! Im so pretty. I wonder why i have black hair though, black hair isn't very common here. I did remember vaguely my father saying black hair runs in their bloodline but only a small percentage of people in their family got them.

"My lady, your so pretty!" One of the maids said complimenting me.

"As expected of our lady! she truly is the most beautiful girl in the empire..!" Anna said proudly.

"Hehehe you guys compliment me too much." I said shyly since im still not used getting complimented.

"But what we said is true my lady, your truly lovely..!!" The maid fixing my hair said.

"Well, thank you for all your compliments." I said brightly smiling at them. Then someone interrupted our conversation by knocking on the door.

"Sister? It's time to attend to your guest." Constantine said outside the door.

"Im coming." The doors open revealing me smiling brightly at him. He just stood there in a daze. I waved at his face.

"Brother?" Seeing as he didn't reply i shake him a little, to which he replied by blushing tremendously.

"Then let's get going sis." Constantine said as i hold his arm he was offering me. We arrived at the ballroom door announcing my arrival, it opened. The guest stared at me awestruck, some of the young men are even blushing but of course Eleanor didn't notice that.

'aaaaaa im so nervous...it's ok i already prepared my speech...'

As they stared at me still shocked by my appearance i began to talk.

"Good afternoon!

A warm welcome to every one as we are about to celebrate my 14th birthday.

Thank you for coming today, and for taking time out of your busy schedules to celebrate my birthday.

I hope today will be a fun and enjoyable party for all of you, lets surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we celebrate my birthday.

Thank you for joining us, let the party begin." And i bowed gracefully. Then the people began to clap.

"Great job with your speech, Zira." My mother said hugging me. then my father followed.

"Thank you mom...I was really nervous, it didn't show did it?" I said with a nervous laughter.

"No you did a fantastic job Princess." My father said smiling. Wait where's my brother?

I looked around the room to find him. My parents noticing that spoke out, "Your brother was talking to someone over there, maybe you can find him there." My mother said, i quickly hugged them both and went to where my brother was at. Once i saw the familiar blonde/silvery?  hair, i sneakily went behind him and hugged him from behind.