📚~2️⃣

Sakiya | Meeka
Chicago Illinois

"Yuuuurrr" My voice echos throughout the house.
" MEEKA STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE"
"But you ju-whatever"
"Hey G-ma" I walk over towards the couch she sitting on. I hug her before sitting in her lap sideways like a baby.

" how you been baby?"
" good you?" I smile laying my head on her shoulder.
" you know I be in the prowle" she shrugs.

G-arms is my grandma on my daddy side. She basically helped raised us after my mama died and daddy went to jail. Daddy got locked up when I was 13 he's sentenced to 12 years  around the time I turn 25 he'll be getting out. My mama she took it hard when daddy got locked up she tried to stay strong the first 2 years but eventually she broke went back to drinking and shit. She died about 3 years ago right after I turned 17. she was drunk and drove into a wall.  The didn't rule it as a accident because the brakes where never pushed on and was also was doing 180 on the express way before she swerved into a wall.

When daddy found out he was in solitary for about three months. That man was actin a fool. Him and mama had a rocky relationship until I was about three and they just ended it all but you could tell they was soulmates. Niya became my legal guardian when she turned 18.

We love G-am we do but living with her is a mess. She got a hundred thousand from daddy when she turned 18. She got us a small apartment and saved the rest. We didn't have a car so I had to travel back and forth Neil on the weekends. By the time I was 16 I graduated high school they skipped me up a couple grades  due to me being a smart ass bitch.

When I turned 18 I got my hundred thousand from daddy there was three hundred thousand left but the lawyer said that wasn't for us so we left it alone. So now it's just me and niya in our condo.

"Prowle for what?" I scrunch my face up in disgust

" nice lil twelve inch" I damn near threw up in my mouth.

" you to old for that" I change my position sitting down next to her leaning my head on her shoulder.
"Girl I ain't to old for shit this pussy still work no push start needed" I burst out laughing.
" never did she just say push start?"

"Why you so loud laughing like a damn hyena" I mug her
Cause that's how I laugh.... TF

" everytime I come over here you always trynna go ..old push start pussy havin ass" I mumble the last part under my breath.

" bye anyway you spoke to my son?" She asks referring to my daddy
" umm yesterday me and niya probably go see him whenever" she nods. Getting up I follow her to the kitchen.

" you made sum sweet potatoes?"
" yo ass the only one who like them shits out of all yo daddy kids" I frown my eyebrows

" my daddy love em so I love em I am his blood after all" niya not his biological daughter but he adopted her so she had his last name and all plus that's the only father figure she know.

" yo ass look just like his no neck ass"
" ight not to much on my daddy now" I side eye her. She just waves me off. She waves me off making me a plate.
*
*
*
" bye G-ma love you"
" love you to baby come see me next week so I can set you up" she always trynna put me an niya on with some ugly smellin ass nigga

"Is finna tell daddy you trynna get me to give you great-grand kids." I tease shaking my head
" dereck punk ass ain't gonna do shit I'll whoop his ass" she chuckles waving me off I kiss her cheek giving her one more hug before leaving locking the door behind me.

Dooda🤢💆🏾‍♂️
Facetime call connecting....

I answer his call waiting for it connect while I start my car. After the movies niya gave me his phone number he cool and funny he spend the night that night we went to the movies.