📚 ~ 2️⃣6️⃣

'The first nigga that you love will be the first           to leave you slumped'' ~ Toosii
                            8/14/2020. Tyke leave go to his pov they all go on a mission two of them get shot ky goes to work and steals supplies to heal them

                 Sakiya' Meeka'  Washington
           19  | couple days later | Chicago IL📍

I rolled around in bed in a ball hugging my stomach.

" I fucking hate you eve for real"

" apple wasn't even that damn good"

I woke up to my fucking period. I took a shower changed my sheets and laid back down. Well tried to I couldn't get comfortable

I took my Advil almost three hours ago it should've kicked in. I felt tears coming down my face.

" I want some hot wings"
" uhggh I gotta shit" I ran out the bed towards the bathroom. I ran back to my bed grabbing my phone before running back to the bathroom.

*

" crying on the outside I need sum help cause eve fucked every last one of us girls over and now we gotta bleed out our butts ahhh and we gotta deal with cramps and can barely go to sleep , cause you ain't never think bout us when you ain't listen to that nigga"
I sang wiping a tear that fell down my cheek.

Ain't no way my stomach be hurting this much on my period. SHOULDVE been a nigggaa.

Sniffling I reached over to grab my phone when it started ringing.

" dU da dOo Do dO dU Du my ass" I quickly got under the cover covering my face. Yawning I extended the yawn answering.

" hel ahhhh lo" I yawn once again for the sleepy affect

" what you doings?"
" nothing"
I wanna cuddle

" come over Ill get you a Uber"
" Umm... I do- I got something to do"I lied

" ight hit me later" he hung up before I could respond.

I feel weird being around people when I'm on my period. Expecially niggas cause they be thinking it's nasty like no baby I can control it. And I be a fling like a big ass baby. FIRST DAY OF YOUR PERIOD BE THE WORST.

I closed my eyes putting the heating pad over my stomach. Turning on the first thing I saw I later on my stomach uncomfortably.

" my fucking Titties hurt" I pouted Poking them.

About an hour later I heard the doorbell ring. Over,over, over,over and over again. I limped to the door swinging it open. He pushed past me taking of his shoes then walked to the kitchen. Before walking back out to the closet I watched him grab and extension cord and my grey fluffy snuggle.

I pouted watching him move around not even saying anything to me.

" come here" his authoritative tone made me want to do sum things. .

Nigga don't be demanding me.

" I gotta go to the bathroom" I looked up at him. He was probably mad at me.

" go head" i ran off to the bathroom changing my pad. Before wipping with baby wipes and washing my hand. I walked to the front room sitting down next to him.

" Don't be lying to me" He lifts my chin looking me in my eyes.

How he know I ain't have sumthing to do.

" you hear me?" I nod feeling my eyes water.

Why he being mean to me?

" come on " he pulls me against him sitting up. I lay back against his chest sitting sideways facing away from him.