📚 ~ 1️⃣6️⃣

Sakiya ' Meeka' Washington
         19 | Chicago IL | next morning

"Hello?" I groan my bed so comfortable. I'm sleeping good asl on this fine sunny Sunday morning and somebody wanna call me at 5 am.

"Daughter!" I hear my daddie voice scream
" daddy?" I sit up against the head board lightly pushing Ty'ke off of me.

" daughter!"
" daddy why you calling me this early" I asked confused
" commmme get me" I hear him laughing on the other side of the line.

Nigga in prison or did he forget.

" Ummm hello babygirl..... come get a nigga out this shit whole "
" they letting you out early?" I screw my face up

" that's what I just said. See you ruining the mood you supposed to be smart but now you acting like you can't comprehend shit" I roll my eyes Slowly getting out of bed.

" daddy stop coming for me. It's five in the morning and you asking me to come get you" I mug the phone Walking to my closet.

" yeah yeah"
" I'll be there in like a forty minutes if the roads clear"

" ight love you babygirl now COME GET ME!! "
After getting dressed I walk to niya room. Tip toeing I walk over to the side of the bed she's on.

" niya...niya.... NIYYAA!" I say a little louder.
" what??"
" you trying to come with me to get my daddy he got released early all thou I feel like he playing"
" noo leave me alone!" She swats my hands away.

" are you sure?"
" yess now get the fuck"

Bitch I'll dra-

I cut my violent thoughts of by just walking out of her room. Slamming the door. Walking back to my room to grab my purse. Before basically running to my car.

Daddy is supposed to serve 12 years but they let him out only doing 7?? I doubt it I feel like he playing. If he playing his ass betta pray.
*

*

" AAAAA MERICA AAAAA MERICA FUU CCKK TRUUUMPP" I hear his loud as voice before I see him. I was sitting on the hood of my car half asleep but a loud buzzing sound woke me up.

Looking up I see my daddy in toooo tight clothes. His ass look like hulk smash finna buss out them clothes.

Big ass

We make eye contact and it feel like time freezes. I barely feel the tears coming my face or my feet moving. I see his eyes get glossy to as I stand infront of him.

Imagine not being able to touch your father for 7 years. That means no hugs, no forehead kisses, no play fight. All you guys can give eachother is words and information. I've prepared myself for the next 6 years I had to.

But what do I do now that I don't have to wait six years. To hug my father. What do I do now that I can go out to eat with my father. Actually show my father what I have accomplished and not just tell him. What do I do now that I don't have to wait for a call at a schedule time to talk to him or see him.

Now I can talk to him, see him and touch him anytime I want to. With or without his permission cause he my daddy.

The last time I saw my daddy I had just gone through the worst thing a child can go through. And all I wanted was my fathers comfort he was the only man I would even let close to me. But I couldn't get that. I didn't get that he was ripped away from me for 7 years almost 13.

" you gonna give daddy a hug babygirl?" He opens his arms. I gladly walk into them with a tearful smile.

" uhhh daddy you stank" I recoil from him. As he laugh.