📚 ~3️⃣6️⃣

'If you ever hurt, then I'm gonna bleed But I'll pick you up and put you back on your feet, That's how this works, I put you first'' ~  Jhene Aiko
9/18/2020

              Santana ' montez' washington
                          Being toxic📍

" ouuu fuck" she moaned as I rammed into her.

Ahhh haha I knew I was gonna get that pussè

baby mamas rule 🤟🏽

I licked my lips watching her ass clap against my dick. I leaned up sum grabbing her ponytail bringing her back to my chest.

Snacking my arm around her hip I started to rub her.

" you gonna give me a lil girl?" I whispered  in her ear taking her earlobe in my mouth swirling it around with my tongue before realising it with a pop.

"Mhmm" she moaned leaning her head on my shoulder.

" huh? You gonna give daddy a daughter?" I roughly pushed her face down into the sheets. Watching her cream all over the condom.

"I.i daddy I'm gonna cum!!"  I slowed down to a teasing pace making her squirm and wine but I held her hips firmly to keep her from moving.

" yes daddy fuck I'll give yo your daughter" I smirked pounding into her again. Once I felt myself about to nut I pulled out and nutted in the condom taking it off.

Time to ruin relationships

I slid back into her fake groaning with a smirk.

"Whewww let me know when the doctor appointment is" I pulled out of her again. I patted  her butt twice before putting my clothes back on.

" bye baby mama, bye daddies baby" I rubbed her stomach when she turned over. I mugged her when she slapped my hands away.

"Rude ass"
" you nutted in me for real??"

Bitch do you think I'm dubm. Well yeah but no

" no" 

she's gonna receive a phone call from me in four days and I'm gonna tell her I did and it's to late for a plan b. She don't believe in abortions so... then she's gonna break up with her little boyfriend believing that's she's pregnant by me and happily toxic after.

" good don't tell Asia about this we just got cool"
Funny Asia said the same thing.

" bet" one dick four problems.

" bye bae" I kissed her cheek.
"Bye I love you"

She love the dick.

" I'm getting my son"

*

" don't be yelling at me son" I bucked at du bad ass

" Fonrjrbrirnr findieb "
" tell his ass du" tanka said.
" daaaada" cj said

" I don't feel like getting yo ass no juice" I shook my head turning the other way.

" ouuu dadaaa"
I hate it here.

" ight bruh damn fussing and shit" I stood up playfully snatching his soppy cup and thumping his head making him fall back.

Walking into the kitchen I fillied his shit with cold water. Walking back to the living room I handed him the bottle he just looked at the bottle then back at me.

" nigga ain't no more juice to fat ass drunk it all" I pushed the bottle in his hands. He let it roll off the couch and on the ground. I picked it up placing it next to him.