First day

-Elisabeth's POV-

It was my first day at school. I had heard about the school from people. I was scared of go there. I and my sisters Margaret and Veronica moved from our mother to our father when she died. It was some years ago and my father has got a new job here, so we moved. I don't know anyone here.

"Ellie, you need to go up now or you will be late to school!" My sister Veronica yelled.

"I am coming, I am coming!" I said and got up from the bed.

I started to brush my long silver hair and get in some clothes. Then I walked downstairs to see that Margaret had made breakfast. I sat down and started eating. When I was done I started go to school.

-After some minutes - At school-

When I got there I saw many people outside the school. The most people was in small groups with 3 to 5 people standing and talked.

After looking around a little more I looked on my watch to see that I started about 10 minutes. I saw a big group of people standing and talking. I decided to go and ask them where room 610 was but got stopped by someone.

Someone had their hand on my shoulder. I started looking back to see a girl with brown hair in pigtails and purple eyes.

"You aren't gonna go to the ekards, right?" The girl asked me.

"Ekards?" I asked her.

"Oh, sorry, I am Diane. The ekards is a group people you don't wanna mess with. If you just irritating them in a bad mood, you will surely live a hell." Diane said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You are new right? If you just say something they don't want to hear or something like that they will surely beat you up." Diane said.

"Oh, than I should thank you for stopping me." I said.

"No problem, but you shouldn't be close to them." Diane said with a smile.

"Okay." I said and smiled back.

"Do you want to hang out with me and my friends? We like to hang out on the brakes and in the lunchtime. We don't mind have another in our group." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Sure, my name is Elizabeth by the way." I said and asked, "Is there something more I should know about this school?"

"So long you are holding yourself away from the ekards and their leader, he is the most dangerous." She said stops smiling.

"How does their leader look like?" I asked without a smile.

"His name is Meliodas, he has blonde messy hair and black eyes. He is a little short and have very much muscles." Diane said.

The school bell rang in and everyone starts heading to their classrooms.

"Diane, do you know where classroom 610 is?" I asked.

"I am going there now, just follow me" Diane said and her smile come back.

They started going to their classrooms, when they arrived Diane stopped.

"I am just going to the bathroom, you can go and sit." Diane said and goes away.

I started going and sat down in a chair behind the window. Many people come in and then I saw him. Meliodas, the leader of the ekards. He started looking at me and walked closer and closer to my bench. He was just some steps from me. 'What should I do? What will he do?' I trough. Then he sat down beside me. I was scared, so scared about what should happen to me. He looked at me and I looked away. Then I heard a voice, it was Diane.

"That's my seat!" she yelled in from the door opening.

Meliodas looked at Diane meanwhile she walked to Meliodas.

"What do you want?!" Meliodas aksed cold to Diane, not even looking at her anymore.

"That's my seat!" She yelled at him.

"I'm not moving!" He said cold to her, still not looking at her.

I was scared what might happen to Diane, until she walked away and sat down in the bench infront of me.

I signed in relief, but was still scared what will happen to me. I started looking at Meliodas again scared. He looked back at me and I looked away again. I started looking out of the window, scared about what he will do to me. Then I felt someone starting to play with my hair. I looked back just to see Meliodas playing with my hair.

"Um... I... uh..." Was everything I could say, then he stopped.

I was surprised that he didn't do anything to me than play a little with my hair. The teacher come in the classroom.

"I am Mr. Dreyfus and your teacher this year. We have a new student this year, please stand up and introduce yourself." The teacher said.

I stood up and started say, "Hi, my name is Elizabeth." and then I sat down again.

"Welcome Elizabeth." the teacher said.

"Thank you." I said.

"We will start with a little game to make you know each other better." Mr. Dreyfus said.

Everyone looked excited at the teacher.

"You all will turn to the person you sit next to and ask questions, the other answers and then they switch. You can go out of the classroom, but be back in a half hour." Mr. Dreyfus said.

I was scared, scared of say something to upset him. Scared of him to have a bad mood. Scared to talk to him. Then I heard a cold voice speak up to me. I looked at Meliodas.

"Come here." He took my hand and got out of the classroom and led me to a end of the corridor.

"W... what are we..." I started, but got cut off of Meliodas.