Gone

-Diane's POV-

Elizabeth nor Meliodas wasn't in school today. I was starting to get worried. I tried to call Elizabeth, but she didn't pick up. School was now over.

"Ugh, why doesn't she pick up?!" I asked.

"Diane, she is probably with Meliodas somewhere." King said.

"I know! But she doesn't pick up!" I said.

"I will try one last time." I said and looked at my phone. Then I started to call her again.

...

...

...

"Hello?" I heard Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth! Where have you been? Wait I am getting it on speakers." I said and turned the call to speakers.

"Okay, now. Where were you?!" I asked.

"Sorry Diane. Meliodas didn't let me go to school because I had an little headache." Elizabeth said.

"It's not a 'little'!" I heard Meliodas voice.

"Yes, it was!" Elizabeth said.

"No." Meliodas said.

"Anyway, you coming tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sorry Diane. I won't let Elizabeth go to school the rest of the week." I heard Meliodas.

"Isn't that a bit over dramatic?" King asked.

"No. Elizabeth need to rest and she can't in school!" Meliodas said.

"You are over dramatic!" Elizabeth said.

"No, I'm not. You are sick and I will take care of you until it is over!" Meliodas said.

"It was gone 3 hours ago!" Elizabeth said.

"It can still come back whenever you don't expect it!" Meliodas said.

"You stupid idiot. Stop be over dramatic! I am fine!" Elizabeth said.

"Call me stupid, but not over dramatic! I won't let you go until you are fully recovered." Meliodas said.

"Okay." Elizabeth said. I looked at King, then it sounded like a kissing voice in the phone.

"Are you kissing?" I asked.

"N-no." Meliodas said. King got a nose bleed.

"You were! Need to end the call, King started bleeding nose blood." I said.

"Bye." They both said and I turned my phone off.

"You must admit that they are cute together." I said to King.

"They are kissing too much!" King said.

"But they are still cute!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, help me with the nose blood." King said.

-Elizabeth's POV-

That was embarrassing!

"Are you okay Elizabeth? Do you have fever? You are really red and warm." Meliodas said.

"I'm fine, come on, let's look at the second episode of my hero academia." I said. He nodded and started the episode on the movie. Then when it started, he stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have some popcorn and chips, I will just get them." Meliodas said.

"I will help you." I said.

"No, no, no, you stay there, you are sick! I will come back soon." Meliodas said. I didn't have a choice then to do as he said.