Unknown things

-Ban's POV-

"RUN!" Diane shouted while started running. We all was confused until we saw Elizabeth and Meliodas running this way.

"What happened?" King asked. Meliodas and Elizabeth stopped.

"She took a picture of us!" Elizabeth said.

"Wait, I am coming soon." Meliodas said then disappeared.

"How do he do that?" Gowther asked.

"I have no idea." I said. Then Meliodas appeared behind Elizabeth. He slowly took his hand on Elizabeth's shoulder, surprised her and made her jump. We all started laughing.

"Anyone know Diane's pass word? We can't delete the picture without it." Meliodas said.

"Give me it." Merlin said while Meliodas handed over the phone. Some seconds later, she handed it to Meliodas again.

"Wow, cool spell Merlin. I completely forgot that it exist spells for passwords and lockers." Meliodas said. All our mouths dropped.

"H-How d-did you know I used a spell? How did you even know I could use magic?" Merlin asked shocked.

"I know when someone uses magic. The one that raised me was a magician after all." Meliodas explained.

"You is able to use magic?!" Elizabeth asked shocked.

"Do you know all our races too? Even Diane's?" I asked.

"Yeah, Merlin, Escanor and Ban is human. King or Harlequin is fairy. Gowther is a doll and Diane is a giant. It's not that hard." Meliodas said, deleting the picture.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Everyone shouted.

"So, you even know my race?" Elizabeth asked a little worried. Meliodas nodded.

"And, you don't hate me?" Elizabeth asked. What is she talking about?

"No, I could never hate you." Meliodas said.

"S-sorry, b-but what a-are you talking a-a-about?" Escanor asked.

"Races." Elizabeth said. Then Diane come back. Meliodas handed her her phone.

"Diane! Meliodas knew our races!" King said.

"What?! How?!" Diane yelled.

"I learned that looong ago, it was at the same time when I learn the basics of my powers. Like this." Meliodas said and black flames appeared on his hand. Then I stretched out my hand to touch it.

"I don't think you want to touch it." Meliodas warned.

"I will do it anyway." I said, then when I touched it, my whole hand started burning.

"AH! OW! IT HURT! I AM GONNA DIE! IT HURTS SO DAMN MUCH!" I yelled. Then Meliodas snapped with his fingers and the flames disappeared.

"I said to not touch it." Meliodas said.

"When will the pain stop?!" I asked worried.

"It will be there the rest of your life." Meliodas said calmly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled, I yelled the loudest.

"Just kidding. It will last some minutes." Meliodas said. I signed in relief.

"You made me scared." I said.

"The class start in some minutes, let's go to class." Meliodas said, activated his powers and then took Elizabeth's hand while disappearing. Then the rest of us started walk to class.

When school was over, I was on my way home, much things have happened in a whole day.

-Meliodas POV-

Me and Elizabeth walked home to our little house in the forest.

Then we arrived.

"What do you want to eat for pizza?" I asked.

"The same as last time." Elizabeth answered.

"Drink?" I asked.

"Fanta." She said.

"Okay. You can decide movie, I will go and get the pizzas." I said.

"Okay. Be safe." She said.

"I promise." I said and walked out. I walked to the pizzeria and got what I come to. Two pizzas and one fanta.

Then I walked back.

"I'm back, did you chose a movie?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, it's an anime serie called 'my hero academia'." She said.

"It sounds good." I said and walked to sit beside her. I gave her her pizza and then gave her a glass with fanta. Then I turned the first episode on. Elizabeth leaned on me while we looked and ate.

We both had already eaten up when the episode was over.

"Okay, so what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"I'm pretty tired." Elizabeth said. She looked like she was going to pass out at any moment. I stood up and picked her up.

"Whoa, I can walk you know." Elizabeth said.

"I know, but you are tired." I said and started to walk upstairs with her. Then I laid her down in bed and laid down beside her.

"Meliodas, I love you." Elizabeth said. I pulled her close to me.

"I love you too." I said as we both fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up without any Elizabeth. I jumped off bed and ran downstairs. I found her in the couch with her phone.

"Elizabeth? Are you okay?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Yeah, just a headache." She said. I kissed her on the forehead and then sat down beside her. When I sat down, I pulled he down t on lay on my lap.

"You need to sleep more." I said.

"Umm." She said.

"You got to stay away from school today." I said.

"But I want to go. It's just a headache." Elizabeth said.

"It's not 'just' a headache. You will stay home today. I will be here with you until you get better." I said.

"Do I really need to?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yep, so go back to sleep." I said.

"But I am not tired." She said.

"Come on, back to sleep. If you do, you maybe is able to go to school next week." I said.

"Why not this week?" She asked.

"Because I want you getting as much rest you need." I said.

"You aren't fun." She said. I chuckled.

"Wanna do something fun?" I asked. She nodded.

"Then we do it." I said and...