What Elizabeth is for him

-Diane's POV-

When I asked that Meliodas let go of Elizabeth. I let go of her too and waited for an answer.

"Following Elizabeth home." Meliodas answered my question and started dragging Elizabeth with him so fast I couldn't react. The sins couldn't either. All the sins started running after them. After some minutes of running after them we finally made it. I took Elizabeth's hand and the sins got in a circle around the two of them.

"What are you doing?!" Meliodas asked a little surprised they wasn't afraid of him.

"We won't let Elizabeth go!" King said.

"You need to take us all down if you want to get away." Merlin said. What come next was a real surprise, no a shock. No of us never thought Meliodas would say that.

"Look, I am not going to hurt any of you because you are Elizabeth's friends, but if you stand in my way, I will make sure you regret it." He said while walking away with Elizabeth.

"I did never think he would say that." I said shocked. Everyone was silent and shocked. We just looked at Meliodas who walked away with Elizabeth. Then I heard Gowther start talk.

"You know he still has Elizabeth, right?" He said. Everyone snapped out of what just happened and started running to Elizabeth again. We ran, but we was too late. We saw Elizabeth walk in in her house and Meliodas say goodbye. Then Meliodas started walking to our direction.

"He is walking here!" Escanor said.

"What are we gonna do?" I heard Ban ask.

"I don't know." I said. Then Meliodas was just some steps away. We could just stand there and watch him coming closer, then to everyone's surprise, he just walked away from us. He didn't beat us up. He didn't even look at us. He just walked away.

"Do you think what he said is true?" King asked.

"Most likely." Gowther answered.

"It's like he is in love with her or something." Ban joked. Everyone started laugh as I started thinking. Then suddenly I said.

"What if he is?!" Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me seriously.

"Yeah, right." Ban said and everyone agreed.

-the next day- at school-

Me and the sins was waiting on Elizabeth before school started. Then precisely like yesterday, Meliodas walked her here. Elizabeth ran to us and hugged us in a group hug. We started talking a little and then I started thinking about yesterday. Was Meliodas really in love with Elizabeth? With that I asked.

"Elizabeth, how come Meliodas is so protective when it comes to you?" I asked. Everyone just stared at Elizabeth in silence.

"I-I" was what she said.

"Has he done something to you?" King asked.

"Well..." Elizabeth started.

"Do he like you? Like like-like you?" I continued. We all just stared at Elizabeth. It didn't really look like Elizabeth liked talking about it. Then her face got red, a really dark red.

"Princess?" Ban asked. Then we saw that Meliodas started walk this way. He come to us and took Elizabeth's hand.

"Come Elizabeth." He said. Elizabeth's face got more red when he come. I stopped them from walking away. Meliodas looked confused at us.

"Why are you always taking Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Because!" He replied.

"Because what?" I asked. What he did next shocked everyone. King was so shocked he fell unconscious when Meliodas kissed Elizabeth on the mouth. He fast stopped.

"There, now you know." He said and walked away with Elizabeth. We was shocked. We couldn't move. King was on the ground unconscious. Ban started launching. I just stare at the others. Gowther was silent. Escanor couldn't move and Merlin just smirked.

-Elizabeth's POV-

When Meliodas kissed me, it felt like every problem just disappeared. Then I woke up from that through when Meliodas pulled me away from the sins. I followed him, curious of what he wanted. We got behind a bush and Meliodas punched away my hair from my neck. He looked at it and then smiled. Like the other time.

"W-what is that mark?" I asked.