Kidnapped~Part 2

mature scenes in this chapter

Katie was in love with this place. She was being treated like a princess, then when she gets to leave she'll be rich! She giggled in excitement. Katie could walk around the mansion grounds, not even worrying about having to miss work. She could eat a ton of food, lounge around in a silk robe all day, then sleep in satin sheets. Her life was amazing for the time being.

Josh was working out their final plan, and Katie was calling in sick to places. She was anything but sick, and was feeling the best she has in years.

To Katie's disappointment, she heard a knock on the door, while she was eating chocolate covered strawberries. She walked to the door, with a half eaten strawberry in her mouth. She opened the door to see Josh, with his laptop.

Katie took the strawberry out of her mouth, and stared at Josh, who was staring at her.

"Yes?" she asked before taking another bite of her strawberry.

"Uh. I have a, um, a plan," Josh said. Then, she realized she was only wearing a thin robe. She blushed, and crossed her arms in front of herself. Josh walked inside, causing Katie to be even more self conscious.

Josh looked at her, then around the room. He set the laptop down on the coffee table, before looking back at Katie. She's been here for two days, and they've already become pretty close friends. Just not, "standing almost naked near each other" friends...yet. Katie knew a lot about him, but Josh knew a lot more about her. He is a hacker.

Josh walked closer to Katie. He looked down at her, and her heart started pounding. He wiped her lips, then showed Katie his thumb.

"You're covered in chocolate, my dear," he licked his thumb, while looking into her eyes. He leaned in closer to her ear. "Go get dressed, so we can stay on task," he whispered.

Katie turned, and went into the closet to get dressed. She looked into one of the long mirrors, and her whole face was red. How embarrassing! She quickly got dressed in some sweats, and rushed to sit on the couch.

"Much better," he smiled. He opened his computer, then started to describe the game plan. He still seemed distracted, and would repeatedly lose his place.

"Everything okay?" Katie asked.

"Just," he sighed. "Worried. About the plan, if it'll work, and," he paused. "You."

Katie started blushing, unsure of how to respond. She looked away and stared at the computer screen.

"I'll be fine, you don't need to worry about me," she said bashfully. If he was worried, that only worried Katie more. Josh placed a hand on her face.

"But, I am," he leaned in and kissed her. She immediately started kissing back, and grabbed his shoulder. He grabbed her thigh with his left hand, then gripped her hair with his right hand. Josh pushed his tongue into her mouth. They started kissing more and more passionately.

Katie started unbuttoning Josh's shirt, while they were still kissing. Josh took it off, before reaching to take of Katie's. He pushed himself on top of her, and started kissing her again. Josh started out his hand in her bra, and held her b*obs. He started kissing down her neck, then back up again.

Katie started unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"We should, we should stop," Josh said breathlessly. Katie was confused. He was shirtless on top of her, and her bra was barely on her. Josh released her wrists, then got off of Katie.

"Is that what you really want?" Josh's eyes flickered to Katie. He covered his eyes with both hands and sighed. Josh grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed, so Katie did the same.

"I just meant, that we should," he paused. "Go to my room instead. There's a mini fridge in there, and other stuff." Katie nodded and they quickly walked to his room.

Once they got there, they immediately started kissing again.

"Now we have to take everything off again," Katie tried to say in between kisses. Josh stopped kissing her, causing Katie to pout. He started taking off his clothes, then Katie's. Soon, they were standing there in their underwear.

Josh picked Katie up bridal style, but instead of placing her kindly on the bed, he threw her on it. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed some things. A condom maybe?

To Katie's surprise, he grabbed something that looked like a blindfold and handcuffs. He placed them on the nightstand. Katie started, kind of worried for what would happen next.

"What?" He leaned into her ear whispering, "would you like more?" Katie bit her lip, turning her head and blushing. He climbed on the bed and on top of Katie. "We can go slowly first," he started kissing her neck again, but slow and sweet. Katie took her hand, and started rubbing him through his underwear. She definitely was not prepared for this night. He groaned, so she started rubbing faster.

He unhooked her bra, then started trailing his finger on her underwear band. Josh took her hand off of him, and put it over her head. He took his middle and ring fingers. He slowly rubbed her cl*t through her panties. He was moving his fingers in a circular motion. Katie's breath hitched, then he suddenly stopped.

He took off his own underwear, then hers. Josh kissed Katie, and slowly entered her. Katie moaned against Josh's mouth. He went slow while they were kissing. Katie wrapped her legs around him, only to be met with him pinning her thighs down. He pulled out all the way, then slammed in, causing her back to arch. He wrapped his arm around her lower back, and kept her back arching. He pushed on her left thigh to keep it down. Then he started going really fast. Katie started moaning. She tried to cover her mouth, but he ripped her hand off of it.

"Everyone's going to hear you," he said lifting her chin. He was groaning and thrusting as deep in her as he could. Their combined moans filled the room, as he f*cked her.

He pulled out, then flipped her on her stomach. He spread her legs, then went back in at an equally fast pace. Katie moaned into her pillow. Josh gripped her hair and lifted her face.

"Enjoying yourself, babygirl," he smirked. He pushed her head back onto the pillow. Josh grabbed Katie's a*s, and held onto it tightly while  pushing himself in and out of her. Josh started swearing, and his breathing got heavier.

"I'm gonna come," he squeezed her a*s even tighter. "F*ck, Katie." He kept at the same pace, but he was moaning louder than before. Katie started bouncing her hips on him, as she started reaching her climax. They were moaning each other's name. They both started coming, but Katie didn't stop moving yet.

When Katie stopped moving, Josh immediately collapsed on the other side of the bed. He started laughing.

"Holy crap, Katie," he looked her. She was laying on her stomach still, looking at Josh. He smiled at her. They just smiled at each other for a minute. Josh then rolled over and tried to cuddle with Katie. However, Katie wasn't in the mood to cuddle.

"Show me what you wanted to do with those," she pointed to the assorted items on the nightstand. Josh grabbed the stuff, and immediately started handcuffing Katie to the bed post. He stood up, and then shackled her ankles down too.

"Well, my dear Katie," he walked over grabbing more items from his dresser. "You are going to regret that," he smirked.

To be continued...