Best Friend

Explicit Content

I walked into my best friends house. Usually he would greet me, but I couldn't find him at first. I walked down the dark, steep staircase. He's always in the basement, but all of the lights were off in the main room. I turned on the light and went into the other room in the basement.

I dropped my bag at the sight I saw. There was a camera pointing at a man in a mask. An anonymous mask. He was also wearing a black sweatshirt, black gloves, and black pants. His identity was completely sealed. A green projection was pointing at the man.

He turned at me when the bag made a loud clatter. I stood there in awe, as he rushed to turn the camera off. I started freaking out when he made a move to walk towards me.

"Who are you? How'd you get in here?" I screamed at the Anonymous person. I was extremely confused. I thought that it couldn't be my best friend, Ty. Ty's too incompetent to pull off something like this.

"Sh*t. I forgot you were coming over today," Ty said while taking off the mask.

"I- Are you Anonymous?" I started to get embarrassed because I always made horny jokes for Anonymous, the spec ops people, and whoever.

"Well, I make videos and hack. I should've told you sooner," Ty grabbed my hand and stared in my eyes. A shiver went up my spine. I loved when he did that. We've always had a spark, and it was getting worse when I heard he was Anonymous.

Fighting the power. Leaking information. Hacking. Typing really fast...

I grabbed his face and kissed him really hard. He reluctantly put his hands on my hips. He pulled me in closer and kissed me back.

I walked us closer to the couch. I pushed Ty onto it, then took of my shirt. I unzipped his sweatshirt, and threw it across the room. I took of his shirt and my pants. Straddling him, I pulled him in for another kiss. I ran a finger down his hard abs, and started fumbling to untie his sweatpants string.

Ty pushed off his pants while kissing me. He sat up straight and kissed my chest. I could feel him through his underwear. I lightly grinded on him. He softly moved against my skin, before pulling down my bra until my n*pples popped out. His mouth wrapped around my left nipple. He took his fingers and played with my right. I grinded on him harder. Whenever he moaned or groaned, it only made me want to do more.

I played with his hair while his tongue licked my n*pple. He was tightly groping my right b*ob now. I grabbed the Anonymous mask that was sitting on the coffee table.

"Put it on?" I asked, pouting. Ty grabbed it, put it on, and leaned back waiting for me to make the next move. I got up, and took of his underwear. I wet my finger and softly touched his d*ck. His whole body seemed to react by my little touch. I looked at the mask and couldn't help but think about how hot it is.

I got back on his lap and started grinding again. This time Ty ripped off my underwear. I didn't realize he had the strength to do that, so I was surprised at first. Then I realized what he ripped off. My favorite underwear.

I was upset, but I got into position, and slowly lowered myself down onto him. He moaned, and tightly pinned me to him. While he held my hips, he grinded me onto him. I couldn't contain my moans, but it seemed that neither could he. He was bouncing and rubbing me on his c*ck so fast, I almost collapsed.

I tried to work with him, but it felt too good for me to move much. Out of nowhere, he lifted my hips up until I was barely on him still. He started f*cking me from underneath. I dug my nails into him while moaning.

"Oh god," I was a blubbering mess, and feeling him thrust in and out of me, only made me worse. "I wanna come, Ty."

I slid back down onto him and started bouncing again. Whenever he moaned, I went harder. I liked making him feel good, and I wanted him to come.

He grabbed my ass and started bouncing me, while thrusting into me. My body started to shake. I tried to get him to stop before I finished, but he didn't. He kept bouncing and thrusting until I felt him twitch a bit.

"I'm coming, baby," he groaned and threw his head back. I tried to keep bouncing during my climax, but I could barely feel my legs.

I laid on his chest, breathing heavily. I could feel my whole face turn red when I realized what I had just done. I had completely forgotten. I decided to worry about it later. He would have to talk to his girlfriend. another time.