ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓄⓃⒺ

Catra's Pov:

"I cant believe I'm doing this" I said to myself as I ran through the corridors of the fright zone.
"I cant believe stupid Adora has made me feel this way to the point I want to leave the horde-"I got cut off as I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I spun around to see scorpia standing right there before me.

"Hey Wildcat where you going? We have force captain orientation today!" she said looking so confused at me to what I was doing...
"wait a minuet why have you got your bag full of stuff what are you planning?"
"Im not planning anything" I replied
"Then what where you doing running through here?"

"ugh ok ok just don't tell Hordak or Lonnie I swear she has something against me......im leaving the-" I got cut off again by a crying scorpia scooping me up into her arms. "ugh get off me" I moaned
"sorry you know im a hugger" she replied "why are you leaving anyway were you just gonna abandon me and the crew like Adora did back then?"
"DONT TALK ABOUT ADORA LIKE THAT" I snapped. Scorpia put me down and backed away as if she was scared of me "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap like that, old habits die hard I guess" I chuckled and she did too
"its ok wildcat I didn't mean to hit a soft spot I just don't understand why you would want to leave the same way adora did when you know it hurts" she did have a point I know it hurts.
"hey hey its ok why you crying" she said once again hugging me but this time I didn't push her away....I hugged her back ughhh why do I feel week what is wrong with me. I pulled out of the hug and just stood there and finally said something.....

"Im leaving the horde so I can go be with adora ive finally admitted to myself how I feel and im in love with her scorpia she makes me feel different in ways no one ever has she makes me happy. Even when im down she still finds away to cheer me up, she may not feel the same way about me than I do about her but how will I know if I never give it a shot so that's why im leaving so I can be with the love of my life even if its just as best friends or if she doesn't want me back in least I will know how she feels"
i blurted it all out...I didn't mean to say that much uh god why does she make me this way I laugh to myself with tears rolling down the side of my cheek. I look back up to see scorpia in awe pulling that uwu face she does
(This face👇🏻)

 I look back up to see scorpia in awe pulling that uwu face she does (This face👇🏻)

"what" I said.
"nothing its just that was so freaking cute but what will you do if she doesn't want me back?" she smiled
"ill just go camp out in the woods until I can find a place to stay at"
"ah ok ok well lets go ima help get you out of here but promise me one thing"
"whats that?"i said
"promise me that we will meet up every week or two I cant stand not seeing you and ooo then you can tell me how things go with adora" she winked and nudged my arm
"I promise and do you have to say it like that"i laughed
"eeek ok good and errr yeah of course I did how else was I supposed to say it" she said when she did we got to the exit door.
"well here you are wildcat see you soon......wait one more hug" she squeezed me and then let go as I left waving without saying anything else.

I started to walk through the creepy ass whispering woods.
oh god what if adora doesn't want to see me what if she hates me ahhh this wasn't a good Idea.
I stopped to rest and before I knew i fell asleep letting my anxiety and thoughts take over me.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

Hi Guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter it took me quite a while so I hope it's worth it please vote hehe thank youu 🥺
I also just wanna say if you ever need someone to talk to or just want a friend my dms are always open so your welcome to message me anytime ✌🏻

Other than that hope you liked this chapter see you in the next
-LJ💓