ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

Catra's Pov:

I woke up to no longer feeling Adora's head on me which is sad but ill deal with it. I looked around the room and it was all pink "Ugh princesses" I said laughing. But this must be Adora's room because there were pictures around the room of her, sparkles(Glimmer), croptop(Bow), flowergirl(Perfuma), fish lady(Mermista), pirate(Seahawk), Icy(Frosta), Spinny(Spinnella) and netty(Netossa) yes yes I know I like to give out nicknames plus I can never be bothered to remember any of there proper names its just too much grief.

But there was one picture that stood out for me it was a picture of me and Adora from when we were kids I think we were only like 8-9 I cant actually remember. It's cute how she still has that picture even though we haven't been the greatest of friends it must mean she cares about me that's a good sign right?

"wait what's that" I said to myself as I turned and saw a note on the table beside me I read it and it said:

'Have to go to a meeting it will end at around 2pm,

don't make a mess or do anything stupid there is food under my bed if you want it,

and please don't get caught see you soon Kitty

~A :)'

awh she called me kitty that's cute and oooo food I'm starving. I looked under the bed to see boxes of cereal, crisps, chocolate and other junk there was also melted ice cream which is weird and disgusting but meh its not my room so I don't care. I decided to help myself to a box of cereal because its the best and plus you very rarely get this in the horde its normally just ration bars ugh there disgusting I hate them.

I checked the time to see it was 1:30pm so Adora should be here soon I hope I don't mess things up and push her away like I normally do. I need to make a plan on what to say or is that too much gosh Catra get a grip this is Adora were talking about she will understand you you've known each other your whole lives things will be ok you don't need to worry.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

Sorry this is a short chapter I promise you the next one is longer I hope you enjoyed it

~LJ💓