Chapter 1

Wake up! Ya gotta wake up! So wake up!" my sister exclaims, jumping on my bed "what do you want?" I groan "we gotta go to da studio!" she exclaims "Ariana, it's like 8 in the morning!" I say "babe, it's like 10:30" she says and I groan loudly,lazily getting out of bed "here" Ari says,handing me a pair of pink tie-dye shorts, a black cami and a navy blue sweatshirt and I quickly change and slip on a pair of socks and my converse and we race downstairs. "Ow!" I yell and our mom walks over "what happened?" she asks "Bella fell down the stairs again" Ariana says,laughing and I lean backwards and look up at her "shut up"I say and she sticks her tongue out at me as one of our phones go off and we quickly check them "mine!" we exclaim at the same time and I see a text from my friend Ryan asking if I can baby-sit her daughter and I text her sure before finally getting off the floor and walking into the kitchen "where's Frankie?" I ask,opening the cupboard door "Big Brother" Ari says "what?" I ask and she nods "he's been there for a few weeks" she says "Mom told me Frankie was at his friend's house in Nebraska" I say and we both look at mom "I meant he's at the Big Brother house" Mom says and I roll my eyes, grabbing my Bubble Guppies bottle, filling it with Mountain Dew before tossing my SnapBack on and grabbing Ari's car keys "bye mom,love you" I say, hugging her and kissing her cheek and I run to the car "woah woah woah! Slow down we have 20 minutes" Ari says "yeah but we have to stop at Ryan's and pick up Alexis" I say and she gets in the driver's seat and drives to Ryan's house. After we get Alexis,Ari drives to the studio and I carry Alexis inside. "Morning Ariana, Bella!" Scooter says as we walk into the studio "sup" I says me he chuckles "I see you have baby Alexis today" he says, playing with Alexis "I see Ariana's almost finished recording the album" I say "yeah,how'd you..?" he asks, trailing off and I smirk and walk away as Ariana finishes recording her album. After wandering around the studio for a bit, i get a text from Ariana saying to meet her outside and I walk outside with Alexis and when I get outside, I see Ari and Jai making out and I fake throw up,causing them to break the kiss and Jai laughs as I continue to fake vomit "seems like Beau on dare Sundays" Jai says and I burst out laughing "what the hell even" I say through laughter. "So what's up boo" I ask Jai, wrapping my arm around his waist jokingly "Daniel's pregnant" he says "yay! Who's the baby-daddy" I ask and Ariana laughs and mumbles something "betch, whet" I say in a Carter Reynolds voice and they laugh. After conversing random things and Jai asking if Alexis was my baby and I just stick my tongue out at him and play with Alexis, we finally leave the studio "It feels like we were there FOREVER!" I groan "Nope! Only 3 hours" Ariana says and I spit out my Mountain Dew out the window and check my phone. "Ari, it's 12:30" I say and she nods, looking at me for a second and I throw a small tantrum over I don't even know what. "We're here" Ariana says, pulling into the driveway of a unfamiliar looking house "where are we?" I ask,getting Alexis and moments later, I see Jai get out of Beau's car and Beau walks out of the house "oh" I say "what wrong" Jai asks and I adjust Alexis on my hip "nothing" I mumble before walking to Beau and hugging him and he immediately hugs back "hey shorty" he says,his accent filling my ears "I missed your voice" I mumble and he chuckles. "Who's the baby?" he asks and I shake my head "I always thought Ariana would have a baby first" he says and Ari's mouth drops "because you're older!" he exclaims quickly, realising what it sounded like he was saying and Ari smirks "No" I say, pointing my finger at her "hush shorty" she says "Only Frankie and Beau can call me shorty" I yell and Alexis giggles and we go in the house. As we enter the Janoskians house,I instantly hear Daniel belching out lyrics to a random song "Daniel John Sahyounie shut the literal fuck up" I say and he smirks and hugs me "where's my phone?" James asks before noticing Ari and I are here "Sky!" he exclaims "Jamesey!" I exclaim "you had a baby!" a guy that looks like Jai says and I just shake my head "Sky,that's my brother Luke" Beau says "we're twins" Jai points out "No, really?" I ask sarcastically and he flips me off "No thanks! You're dating my sister" I say, smirking and everyone else laughs as Jai sticks his tongue out at me in defeat and I mock him. Around 2 o'clock, I say, "Jai-Bear" I say, softly and sweetly and he looks at me "Bella-Bear" he says, mimicking me "I'm hungry" "you know where the kitchen is" he says and I groan obnoxiously loud before attempting to get up and I end up face-planting on the floor and Jai snickers "you shut up before I slap them big lips off your face" I say,getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Ariana's P.O.V
After Sky walks in the kitchen we all laugh "h-how'd she fall!" Daniel asks through laughter and I shrug "she fell down the stairs this morning too" I say and I feel someone place their hands on either side of my head and I look up to see my sister and she puts her hands to her side "fuck y'all" she says, taking Alexis from Beau and walking outside and we all stop laughing and the room because silent. "Should we go check on her?" Daniel asks and we all look around "yeah" I say and Luke walks outside to check on her.