Chapter 10

I wake up wrapped in Luke's arms with Ariana's puppy laying at the bottom of my bed and James sleeping on my sofa and I walk to the bathroom, tripping over Beau and Daniel on my way and they both stir but don't wake up. After I do my business and shower, I walk back into my room to see everyone gone and Luke laying on my bed on his stomach, his face buried in my pillows and I slip on a clean pair of panties and a bra before walking over to him and sitting on his back, causing him to moan quietly and I giggle. He rolls us over so he's on top before kissing and nibbling on my neck, his lip ring cold against my ante skin "you are sexy" he murmurs against my skin and I giggle again. "Hey-uhhh.... Am I interrupting something?" James asks "Nope! Nothing at all! Whatcha need?" I say "all of us are going to Disneyland for the day and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come with" he says awkwardly "yeah, we'll be ready in an hour!" Luke says loudly, sounding a little annoyed and I giggle "okay, we leave at 10:30 and it's already quarter after 9" James says before leaving. "I thought he'd never leave" Luke says, his voice raspy- f*ck he is really sexy!! "I didn't even hear him enter" I mumble.

After about 5 more minutes, we both get up and I get dressed as he showers. I chuck on my blue jean high-waisted shorts and a white Foghorn Leg-Horn top along with my Jordan high-tops. When Luke walks out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, I'm brushing through my long curly hair before straightening it while Luke gets dressed in shorts and a blue flannel and his Vans.

By 10:25, both of us are completely ready and on our way back home from Starbucks- yeah, we snuck out to Starbucks after we got ready. Don't judge, I need my frappuccino! When we get back home, Luke grabs my bag (with our swim suits, towels, our cameras, chargers, and our Nike sandals in it) and we lay on the sidewalk outside until Ari, Jai, James, Beau, Daniel, and Frankie come outside.