Chapter 11

*6 months later*

"Luke!" I squeal as he chases me around his living room and our laughs full the house as he picks me up, setting me on the floor and he tickles me until I can't breathe and Gina walks in the room and tells him to get off of me "thank you, Gina!" I exclaim, hugging her and she laughs "No problem, babe" she says and Luke wraps his arm around me, checking his phone "we should get going before both of us are late to our date" he says and I nod "Bye, Gina! See you later" "Bye, Doll, I'll see you two later! Be safe!" she tells us as we leave and Luke drives us to our mystery date.

"We're here" he says, parking at nearby beach "the beach!" I squeal and he chuckles "I know you love the beach!" he says and I giggle as we walk around on the beach by the seashore. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Luke asks and I shake my head "Well, I love you so much it hurts. For a bit, I thought Kiana was the girl for me, then I met you and it became obvious to me that she wasn't- you are. She was just using me for fame and money. You love me for who I truly am.

"You're so gorgeous, you could be sick as shit and still look beautiful. Everyday, you continue to amaze me and show me more and more reasons I love you. I love how your eyes sparkle. How you're always smiling and laughing. You're always so optimistic. I love how silly you are and how clumsy you are. How responsible you are, yet you're still childish. How incredibly talented you are.

"I love how insecure you are. How sarcastic you are. I love how you see the good in everyone. I love that you gave me a second chance. I will make sure that you didn't make a mistake giving me a second chance. I love you with all my heart. Nobody compares to you, Skylar Bella Rose Grande" Luke says and I feel tears brimming my eyes "was it something I said?" Luke asks, suddenly worried "Everything you said, it was so sweet, Luke. Thank you. I love you with all my heart and I hope that I'll always be able to call you mine." I say, kissing him and he kisses back passionately.

"Now on to our second destination" he says before driving us to Luna Park (a/n: not sure if that's actually in Melbourne or nah). "We are here" he says before opening my door for me "what a gentlemen" I say and he chuckles as we walk over to a tree with a picnic basket by it "one picnic date at the park in Australia for you, m'lady" he says "you remembered?" I ask shocked and he nods "how could I forget a single word that comes out of your beautiful mouth?" my cheeks tint pink at this and I hid my face in his chest "don't hide, princess, it's cute when your blush."

As we sit on the blanket, he opens the picnic basket and pulls out sandwiches, chips, and 2 bottles of Coke. After we finish our sandwiches and chips (or he calls them crisps) he pulls out 2 plastic containers that you'd get at the store with cupcakes in them and we eat our cupcakes. "You got a little something, right here" Luke says, wiping frosting on my nose and I giggle "I got it" he says, kissing my nose then licking the frosting off "Luke, you got your saliva on my nose" I say, laughing as I wipe it on him.

When we finish eating everything, Luke asks me, "so how was our 6 month anniversary date?" a huge grin becomes plastered on my face "I loved it! Almost as much as I love you" I say and he grins as we walk around the park. I don't know how he managed to get us the park and the beach empty just to ourselves today, but I like it. Not being asked for autographs while on a date. It's nice.

During our walk, it starts to rain and he smashes our lips together, kissing me passionately and lustfully "kiss in the rain" he breaths after we break the kiss and I laugh a little before we grab the picnic basket and rush to a nearby shed. "How long is it s'pose to rain?" I ask "another 5 minutes, I think... Which is good because I have more planned for today." he says with a wink and a small smirk forms on my lips.