Chapter 39: Love Never Fails ✔️

° Day 28 °

** Martha Pov **

What's so special about. Her! That wife of his. She's too plain. Not to mention that she's not the same skin as my grandson. That boy don't know that I'm giving him a choice to choose. How can they not see that she's after his wealth.

Still a married man, huh. We'll see how long that will last.

He could've married, Emma. But no, that woman did something unforgettable to my grandson that I was informed about.

She cheated.

Us, Henderson's do not welcome cheaters.

Sad to know that she did that. I was rooting for them to be wedded. Since Emma, couldn't get the job done. I decided to have a long talk to another candidate whom that's worthy of becoming my daughter in law. That gal is Lucy Hamilton.

I believe that they're both matched made in heaven. Fitted perfectly to be together. In fact destined for one another. With her golden blonde hair that surpasses her waistline. Perfect skintone. Brightest of blue eyes that mirrors my grandson's. Her bubbly spirit. And well womenly features that every man longed to possess. Yet he didn't want her. How can't he not want her.

Well then it's up to me to take matters in my own hands. To persuade him that Lucy should be with him. Lucy will be meeting me to have brunch this afternoon. She was surprise when I called her earlier to tell her about my plan.

"Now dear, make sure that your skirt passes above your knees next time you see him. Show some skin. Let him see what he's missing out on. Maybe that outta snap him back to his race."

"Mama, Martha. I..I don't think he likes me very much" Lucy pops her gum, nervously.

"Nonsense, child. He does! He will, I'll make sure of it." I confirmed.

That wife of his will suck him dry and leave him broke. I'm sure of it.

If nobody gonna do something about this.

Then I will.

Andrew Pov

"There's just one thing I little thing I need to say before you leave," Jennifer pulls me aside.

Everyone was in the living room. With their suitcases ready to go. Jennifer, Jason, Ethan, Sarah were also leaving today as I was. Sarah claims that they all came to rescue my broken marriage. Now that they've schooled me with everything that they had learned in their marriages it was time for them to leave. As one my brother in law Jason had said after they were certain that they had fulfilled their purpose of teaching me every marriage tips in the book. "Well, Andrew. Our work here is done. Mission accomplished!"

"What is it?" I groaned. My instincts tell me that she'll give me another pupped talk on what I should do to win my wife, again.

"I know who you are. I will where live. If I hear that you've hurt that precious wife yours, my sister in law, Linda. I will find you and I will deal with you myself." she gave me a serious death glare look that I can't help but chuckled.

"I'm serious, Andrew. She doesn't deserve to put up with your B.S. Heck, She even puts up with our crazy-complicated- grandmother-!" Jennifer went on.

It was true, our grandmother was a difficult person to deal with. Making her the complete contrary of my grandfather's.

How did he sleep at night with some who are never satisfied with anything?

"I heard that!" grandmother, Martha shouted.