Chapter 14

"I bought you chicken briyani!!!" he said and dramatically showed me the packet in his hand.

"Wow, really? You are the best!!! I love you," I hugged him tightly.

"But, I heard something else just now!!!" It was Sandhya. "I was just angry just now. I didn't really mean it," I said, trying to avoid awkwardness.

"Okay fine, come and eat. I told you nah, not to miss your meal like this?" Harish started his lecture again.

"Yeah, I know. Can I eat now?" I asked and he smiled. We went to the dining table and I started eating, not caring about anyone.

"I didn't know someone else is here, so I didn't buy for you. Why don't you eat mine?" Harish offered to Sandhya.

"No, it's okay. I had dinner already. You can eat this," Sandhya said and Harish started eating.

"Where did you buy this?" I asked him. No shop would be open at this hour, right? Okay okay I know!!! I knew no shop would be open, but you cannot blame me for this. Blame my pregnancy cravings.

"I found this shop near our favorite ice cream shop!!!" he said.

"What?? Are you serious? It's like 50 minutes away from here," I realized how much I tortured him.

"Yeah, but only that shop was open!!!" he said and tears formed at my eyes.

"I am sorry Harish!!! I am really sorry. You had to do it just because of me. I am so crazy to have asked you like this!!!" I cried.

"Gosh, your mood swings drives me crazy. One minute you are happy, another minute you are angry and the next second you turn all emo and started crying. I didn't expect pregnancy hormones will make you like this," he laughed, when I cried.

"Ananya, are you okay? Why are you crying? What happen? Is everything okay?" came a concerned voice. Siddharth came running to my side and made me face him. At that moment, I completely forgot all the dramas and even my chicken briyani. 

He is talking to me.

After so many days!!!

"That's nothing Sid, it's just her pregnancy hormones," Sandhya chuckled and Harish even joined her. Then, Sandhya told him what happened. That's it!!! After she finished the story, he just smiled and went to our room, practically rushed. Gosh, that feels weird.

Siddharth POV

"Why did I talked to her? What was the need? I am so stupid!!! I decided to ignore her but now I am doing this!!!" I asked myself.

"Because you love her idiot!!!" my heart replied to me. But, she doesn't love me!!!

Flashback

I was so happy that I finally realized I loved her!!! I have fallen in love with her the moment I saw her being so strong. But, it took me some time to realize it!!! I am finally going to correct all my mistakes and accept her. But, what she feels about me?

I waited outside her office, sitting in my car. Today I want to talk to her about what I feel about her. Also, I want to know how she feels about me!!! Yes, today I am going to have an answer for my question.

I saw her walking outside with her bag, she looked so beautiful!!! But....the next second a guy came up to her. I thought he was disturbing her so I got off my car to help her. But, when I saw her getting excited seeing him, I stopped in my tracks.