|| Chapter 1: Past ||

Y/N's POV

September 23, 2016 (Past)

My feet moved slowly as I was still waiting for my bestfriend to come over me as we both are going home together. But as I was waiting for her, someone grabbed my wrist and the man forced me to enter a room.

"Y-Yah!! Let me g-go!!" I tried punching his chest but ge was stronger than me. He grabbed both my hands and pinned it to the wall and that's when I felt tears started rolling on my cheeks.

"Ohh, Are you crying?? Pfttt.. no one's gonna help you baby.. You can't escape from me now!!" Kai said while still pinning my hands with his left hands.

I whined as I felt his right hand roaming on my waist and I really felt uncomfortable!! "P-Please Kai.. D-Don't touch m-me!!"

I was trying to convince him to stop what he was doing but instead, it just made him much more closer to me. I can feel his breath now on my face and I felt really frightened now!!

"Ahh, baby.. Continue begging... It makes me want you moree!!" I didn't know what to do, I couldn't move.

I couldn't do anything, so I just let him do what he want and tears just continued falling from my eyes.. I tried to yell for some help but my voice is cracking.

I cried more as Kai's face was now in front of my lips, and I can feel his breath hitting on my lips. I just cried and cried, knowing nobody can't help me in this situation.

I closed my eyes as I sae he was about to kiss me, but before he could even do that, we heard a voice in the room!

WE HEARD A MAN'S VOICEEE!!

"Let her go, or else.."

Kai turned around to look at the man who said that. I thought he would panic, but instead, Kai laughed! He was like a crazy man laughing his heart out.

"OooOoohh, the superherooo!! Jeon Jungkook is here. Come on, Jungkook. I should've told you my advice earlier. Guess I should say it right now... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" 

"I'll repeat what I said Kai. Let her go. Leave her alone if you don't want me to beat you up!"

"As if you can bea-"

Before Kai could continue his words, Jungkook quickly punched him right in his face! And it made Kai stumble down on the floor, with his nose bleeding.

Before he could stand up again, Jungkook grabbed my hand and we hurriedly went outside from the room.

As we both are walking, I stopped him from walking, and hugged him tightly! He saved me from that man! From that crazy man who is crazy over me!!

"T-Thank you Jungkook!" Jungkook didn't hug me back, and he just let me hug him.

___ ___ ___

My eyes were still so swollen from my tears earlier. After I hugged Jungkook, he just left me afterwards.

I was heartbroken when he just left me. He didn't even said something to me.

Jeon Jungkook is my classmate, and he is also popular. He is handsome? Of course..

He is the son of the famous CEO of the Jeon company. His mother is also known for being a model, and of course, their family is so rich.

Because of that, many girls are crazy over Jungkook.

As days passed by, I didn't realize my feelings is slowly building up towards Jungkook!!

I'm not really into relationships, but because of Jungkook, I think my heart is now ready to be fell for someone!!

I was thinking about him lately, but I saw my bestfriend Lisa running towards me.

"Lisa-"

"Y/n!!!!! This is really the best day for meeeeee!! I'll tell you something!!"

"W-What is it??"

"I just confessed earlier my feelings with Jungkook!!" As I heard her said that, I think my heart broke into pieces for what I just found out.

I didn't know Lisa has feelings for Jungkook nor Jungkook has feelings for her.

"A-And, what is h-his answer??" I asked her, hoping an answer that wouldn't hurt me again. But I guess, it just made me hurt so much.

"We are going on a date tomorrow!! Yieeee!!!" I forced myself to smile for my bestfriend. Lisa is my closest bestfriend.

She was the one who helps me a lot, encourages me, and always makes me happy when I'm not in my mood. We always understand each other and we just seldomly fight.

Lisa was like a sister to me. An older sister.

I really love her and I always support her no matter what she does, even thought it broke my heart just right now.

"R-Really? I'm happy for you Lisa!!" I hugged her while still forcing myself to smile.

"Ohh? Why are you teary?" I didn't realized my eyes were about to get teary. Well, I couldn't do anything so I just lied.

"Ohh, I think a dust just came to my eyes.." I rubbed my eyes to prevent myself from crying.

Starting that day, I already saw Lisa always going with Jungkook. I am so jealous to the both of them but I couldn't do anything. Nothing.

I love Jungkook. Yes, I love him. But my bestfriend also loves him.

The man I loved was now my bestfriend's boyfriend.