|| Chapter 14: Reunion ||

After 2 weeks...

"So tell us Lisa!! How have you been with Jungkook??" I heard Erin asked.

I glanced at Lisa, she was smiling, and she made it as an obvious response to our classmates.

We are here now in a restaurant, and we are in a vip room. We are having our reunion.

Our classmates decided to celebrate our reunion here in the restaurant. I honestly didn't want to go here but there's just something that controls me to go here.

After what I saw last two weeks in Lisa's room, we both didn't talk nor see each other.

Even today, she didn't looked at me. So as Jungkook. He was sitting beside her. They are facing us. Meanwhile, I am sitting beside Taehyung and my other classmate.

"OoOooOoooohhhh!!" My thoughts were interrupted as they all started making noise.

"We both are okay, we're doin well actually! Right babe??" Lisa said while she stared at Jungkook, and I saw Jungkook nod slowly.

I hurriedly moved my sight away from them as I continued drinking the mango shake in front of me.

"How about you Y/N? Tell us about your lovelife!!" I heard Sofia said.

"Yeahhh Y/N!! Who is your boyfriend??" I looked at Erin as she was waiting for me to answer her.

I looked down and stuttered while talking at her, not very sure what to answer. "Umm, I d-don't hav-"

"I'm his boyfriend..."

I widened my eyes as I heard a man said that.

And it even made me shock as I realized it was Taehyung who actually said that. I glanced at him only to see him wink at me.

"I- umm n-no it's-"

"We have been dating now..." I didn't had the chance to continue my words again as Taehyung cutted me again.

I looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows, then later looked at my classmates who were shocked to the thing that they knew. But Lisa were not shocked at all, she didn't have any emotions to show.

But it was much painful to see Jungkook's face who is now so red. He was staring at me like his eyes were trying to kill me. His aura is so dark and different!

"So Taehyung is your boyfriend Y/N??" Erin grinned as she stared at the both of us. I started to look red as I felt Taehyung's arms on my shoulders.

"A-Actually, no-"

Before I could even continue talking, I suddenly felt his lips touched mine as he placed his palm onto my neck, deepening the kiss.

I widened my eyes by his sudden move and I just stayed at my place as I couldn't move myself.

I heard the crowd shouting amd cheering us but all of it ended when I felt someone grab my wrist, making both Taehyung and me broke the kiss.

I was so startled to see who the person was.

Jungkook...

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER???" I even made myself step back as I heard Jungkook shouted at Taehyung.

Jungkook was never been this angry before.

His ears were now so red as a tomato as I can feel his anger building up.

His grip in my wrist tightened up when he saw Taehyung chuckled.

"Am I not allowed to touch what's mine??" Taehyung said at Jungkook, making the air became hot because of the anger that both of them are feeling.

Jungkook shotted Taehyung with a death glare, then I saw Lisa grabbed Jungkook's wrist and mumbled something.

"Jungkook! Why are you interrupting their moment?? It's their personal mat-" Lisa stopped her words when Jungkook dragged me out of the Vip room.

"J-Jungkook!!" I said to him while I tried to escape from his grip which was now so tight like he doesn't want me to leave him.

"Let's Go!!" Jungkook said back to me as he continued dragging me until we arrived at his car.

"Jungkook let me go!! Ahhh!!!" I whined as he harshly made me sit on his car's passenger seat and hurriedly went to his seat.

I tried to open the door but he was too quick to lock all the doors in the car.

"What are you up to now Jungkook?" His eyebrows were still furrowed and his hands are curling, making a big fist.

He started the engine, not answering my question.

I didn't like the fact that Taehyung had a sudden kiss at me, but the thing that Jungkook did in front of others while Lisa was still beside him was way too disrespectful!

"Are you j-jealous??" I asked him with a low tone. I slowly looked at him as I startled again when his right hand grabbed both my hands and pinned it above my head.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing!!!" His left hand steered the wheel, and the car stopped on the street. There were no other cars seen in the street since it was also already late.

"What do you think I am doing Y/N??" His left hand is now beside me. I couldn't move, and my eyes were still looking at his dark eyes.

"Yes I'm jealous!! And I won't let any man kiss you like that again!!" He shotted me with a deep glare as his eyes were moving through my face, scanning me.

"Why does it m-matter to you?? I can kiss whoever I want! I can do whatever I want! You are not my boyfrien-"

Before I could complete my words, Jungkook already brushed his lips onto mine, as he placed his left hand onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt our bodies were so close that maybe we were only just 2 cm apart already.

I tried to escape my hands from his grip but he was way stronger.

Don't kiss him back Y/N!! Remember what you saw at Lisa's condo! Both of them are doing that thing and you shouldn't do it with your bestfriend's boyfriend!!

I kept fighting it through my mind, but I guess my heart won.

I let myself fell and be drunk in his kisses as I started kissing him back. I closed my eyes and I sensed him smirk while he pulled my waist again.

N-No, this can't be happening! Fight back Y/N!!

I used all my strength and pushed Jungkook with all my might. Luckily, I succeeded and I hurriedly wiped my lips.

We both stared at each other for a while before we realized what's going on.

I didn't thought I would fell for him that hard.