|| Chapter 10: Secret Feelings ||

3 weeks later

I actually don't know what's going on with Lisa and Jungkook.

Lisa's been ignoring me nowadays since that incident happen. And I can sense that Jungkook is not being a boyfriend material with Lisa.

I skipped breakfast now since I didn't felt hungry. I just lied through my bed as I continue thinking and thinking.

*brrzzzttt brrzzzttt* *brrzzzttt brrzzzttt*

I grabbed my phone as I felt it vibrate beside me.

My mouth made a smile when I saw Lisa called me!

Omg it's the first time she called me this week!

"Aheemm... Lisaaaaa!!!" I answered with a high voice.

"We'll see later on the mall, at our favorite restaurant. With Jungkook. 4pm sharp. Bye."

I didn't had the chance to thank her or say something to her because she hanged up quickly.

What's wrong with her??? Aishhhh!!

I chose to wear a simple outfit for today. A cute pink hoodie crop top paired with black jeans and pink rubber shoes. "I'll meet Lisa mom! Bye!!"

"Take care my baby!!" My mom said as I went out from the house.

I finally arrived at the mall. I started walking through our favorite restaurant, where they sell the best italian pasta because it's Lisa's favorite!

I moved my head left to right to find for Lisa and there I saw her in the table with Jungkook on the corner.

I tightened the grip on my bag as I fasten my pace into the table. I smiled at them as they both turned their heads to me.

"Umm, am I late??" I said to prevent the awkwardness.

Lisa just smirked and Jungkook moved his head down.

Okay seriously.. Did she invite me again to be the third wheel? Ughhh...

But I sense something wrong though. Lisa ang Jungkook are not sitting beside each other. Jungkook sat in front of Lisa, so they're facing each other.

I was about to sit beside Lisa but she didn't let me. I raised my right eyebrow signaling her 'what's the problem'.

"Why don't you sit beside Jungkook?" I stiffled in my place as I heard her said that. We turned our head to Jungkook when he spoke. "L-Lisa.. Please-"

"Why Jungkook? Does it matter if my bestfriend will sit beside you?" I furrowed my eyebrows when Lisa cutted Jungkook.

I heard Jungkook sighed deeply, so as I.

"Sit down now Y/N... It's embarrassing to the people around us." I really didn't want to sit beside Jungkook, but I guess I don't have a choice.

I looked at Lisa but her face was so serious. Sooner, she started talking when the waitress went to out table to grab our orders.

"What should we order guys? Should I grab my favorite pasta? And the two of you will order the meatball recipe? You know, it's better if you both should have the same food to eat. Like you know, sam-"