fourteen

Ysabella POV

Yesterday, I got married to a guy I don't love. It supposed to be my happiness moment of my life but I can't bring myself to be happy.

Why?

In the eve of our wedding day he decided to take his girlfriend in his house and doing sex. I can't even sleep properly since they are too loud.

Urg!

Can't they at least be sensitive from people sorround them? Is it obvious that other might hear they re moans and their shouting.

My God, my virgin ears!

A sudden knock of my door brings me back to reality.

"Hey how's married life?" Emma said to me

"Please don't asked me! It's been a bad day to me! That jerk bring a girl to his house and they keep screaming till dawn that I was not able to sleep properly!" I told her.

" Hahahaha... Your husband and that jerk Xavier are best friend. What do you expect to? They are bunch of stupid man whore!" She hissed

"That's enough for now! Let's consentrate in our work. Since we have four surgery today. Good thing I have my work! Let go!" I said to her trying to divert my attention.

"Whatever I am always be here for you ok? You know I love you like my real sister.!" She said

"Thank you that's what I need to hear for now!" I said then I grab her hand and we walked out from my clinic room together.

After two surgery I was called in the directors office. I knocked to his door and he said "come in"

"Good noon sir! You called me?" I asked him

Our chief director is Mr Mark knight . He's like same age to me and nurses and doctors have always a thing to this man. But I don't feel anything to him.

" I called you because we are in need of volunteers to go to south Africa. You know those people there, they are in need of medical care. And our hospital whose one selected to have representative to volunteer there!" He said.

"Then?" I asked him to continue

"Last year! You been talked of the town how you manage to take those people. You have good reputation to them so they requested me to send you. But I cannot give them the answer since I need to asked you first!" He said to me while staring at me

"When will it be scheduled sir?" I asked him

"Next month and it will take two months there. I know last time in only one month. If you don't want I will choose another one. I will understand" he said to me

"Nah... But I also like to be part of it sir. It's a good experience for me. And I believe taking my job in a field where so many obstacles it's a good thing. Tell them I will gladly accept their offer" I said to him

"You can asked someone to accompany you whoever doctor you want. It's up to them if they are to come " he told me

"Thank you sir! It's that all?" I asked him

"Umm.. can I asked you for dinner tonight?I been asked you for a couple of times but I hope this time you won't declined my offer please?" He said

"Sure!" I answered him

"Ok so that would be all for now. Thank you for accepting to be volunteer and of course see you tonight!" He said while scratching the back of his neck.

Then he walked me out from his room. Then I bid good bye to him.

I reached my office. Emma is already there.

"So?"

"Emma he asked me to be a volunteer in south Africa next month" I told her

She seem to excited when mark asked me to come to his office. She knows he has a thing on me. For how many months mark been trying to make a move to me. But I don't feel anything romantic about him so I always declined him.

"So you will go again this time?! Aww.. your such a good person . How I wish I am a man I will surely marry you!" She said

"And he asked to dinner tonight!" I blurted out in a sudden

"Ahhhhhhh... Then what did you answer?" She said while I can see excitement on her face

"I said yes to him!"

"Yes yes! Finally!"

"I got to go Emma. I have surgery to attend. Bye!"

After I spend my day in the hospital I went to his house.

I went immediately to my room. Without bothering to take any glance. Honestly I am just happy that I was able to be out from my dad house.

I was preparing to go to dinner with Mark. When the maid knock on my door.

"Sir said he want to talked to you in his room mam!" She said.

"Ok!" I walked out and knock on his room. He said "come in"

I enter his room and I can inhale a manly scent from it. His room is decorated in modern style with a paint of black and out only.

'' they're certain rules I want to implement here. Read this and sign below!"

I read the paper he hand me. It's a rules about me and him.

1. We will never share room together

2. We don't meddle in each anyone affair. Meaning you can have affair outside the marriage as long as his parents/ grandparents doesn't know

3. You can't tell anyone about the marriage especially the media.

4. Never asked anything from each other.

5. This marriage will last only one year.

6. Call me Mr Martin when talked to each other.

I sigh and sign the papers

"Is that all?" I said in a poker face.

"Do you understand everything. You can have as much freedom you have just don't meddle in my business or anything." He said in a cold tone.

"Ok! I understand!"

"Good and I don't want my family to know about this!" He remind me

"Yes!" Then I bow my head and went to my room.

I walked fastly down since I think I will be late for our dinner

I walked fastly down since I think I will be late for our dinner. Mark texted me to meet him in the Italian restaurant.

During the dinner mark seem to be a gentleman. He keep throwing jokes and I found him cute .

After the dinner we stroll around the city just walking in the park. He really knows me. I just want a simple date.

"So do you like my date,? Did you regret you declined my offer several times now?, ,," He said playfully.

I just laughed it out.

"I decided to come with you to the south Africa missions. I just can't let you go there. You know!"

"But what about the hospital?" I asked him

"Don't worry, without me in two months. I think the hospital will be fine !" He said and I smiled

One thing I like about him he's kind. And he's not a man whore. He always show respect to me. How can I be blind not to see him.