Chapter Five

Wade glared at the wall of his third favorite apartment. It was a shity wall. Old, riddled with bullet holes and covered in dried blood that was probably over a year old. He started going to the Tower or his real house when he was hurt. Peter liked knowing when he got hurt, liked patching him up even if he healed in minutes or hours. It made him feel better so Wade never argued, but he damn well used the same excuse to patch up his Spiderbaby after a rough fight.

Not that it mattered anymore. Wade left. He left Peter in their house crying after he told him the great news.

He glared harder and pulled a bag of tiny knives from where it was hiding in the couch, he opened the bag and started throwing them at the stupid shity wall.

Thunk

Stupid Peter.

Thunk

Stupid pregnant Peter.

Thunk

How is that even possible? He can't have kids. He was told he couldn't have kids.

Thunk

So why.

Thunk

The absolute flying fuck.

Thunk

Is Peter currently carrying his fucking child.

Thunk thunk thunk

Wade growled. He didn't want a snot nosed brat ruining his life. The little shit was already ruining his love life. It needed to go. He told Peter that, told him to get rid of it. Kill the stupid little fuck head. He didn't want a kid. He didn't.

Liar, he thought quietly.

He shook his head, telling his thoughts to fuck off. He picked up another knife and sent it flying. He did not want a kid. Not after, after...

He got up, sending the rest of the knives to the floor in his haste. He went into the only bedroom and pulled out baggy sweatpants and a hoodie, he threw them on over his costume (after removing his katanas, sadly) and pulled the hood up to cover his mask. It didn't do much, if someone actually paid attention then they would see the bottom of his mask.

He pulled out his phone to call someone, only to find it ringing.

'Baby boy 😍😘🕷🕸'

He clenched his jaw and exhaled harshly. He didn't want to talk to Peter. He was too angry and he would end up screaming at him. His phone stopped ringing before he could decline, but started up again just as fast. Fucking hell. He pressed 'decline' and scrolled through his contacts until he found who he was looking for. He was about to push down on the call button when it rang again. He took a deep breath to stop himself from answering just to tell Peter to fuck off. He declined again, hopefully for the last time and clicked on Logan's contact just a bit too harshly because he felt his phone creak.

"Wha' do ya want, bub."

Wade clenched his hand into a fist, trying hard not to explode into a verbal assault on Logan. "Just wanted to let you know I'm coming over. As much as I love our little foreplay battles, I'm not in the mood."

Logan grunted in acknowledgment and hung up. Wade looked down at his phone, intending to turn it off and leave, but froze before he could.

Peter left a voicemail.

He wanted to throw his phone at the wall, or off a building. Either worked. He didn't want to hear his crying or his begging or his voice of reason.