◜House Rule 1◞

Keiko and everyone else walked to her new house, an old abandoned house that has had many rumours that it's cursed from a murder that happened years ago. Keiko walked in, her mother no where to be seen.

"Mother, I have guests," Keiko called out. Her mother came out from the kitchen and smiled warm-heartedly. The 21 people standing at the doorway looked at each other, thinking that maybe the mother didn't speak English as she had not spoken yet and just smiled.

"Hello children," the mother finally spoke, releasing her warm smile from her face to speak. "Please, make yourselves at home."

Everyone started to explore the house, with a few people being a bit skeptical. Keiko's mother walked to the door and locked it, making sure none of her guests could escape. She nodded towards her daughter who clapped her hands to get her new 'friends' attention. "Friends, I have an announcement to make." She smiled deviously and folded her arms. "You will be staying here for 3 weeks. Whether you make it out alive or not, that's up to you. We have 21 rules you must follow in order to survive."

Keiko started to list her rules, Amanda and the others terrified. "We have 21 rooms set up for you on the second floor. Good luck."

Everyone was quiet and Keiko stared at them, her eyes becoming more vicious. They started to scamper up the stairs and her mother walked over, holding a small cup. "How long do you think they will survive?"

Keiko looked up at the stairs and looked down at the floor. Both of them heard multiple knocks, each person knocking on the door five times to follow rule 13. "I'm deciding who will break Rule 1." She then looked back up at her mother and smiled, her black fringe falling out from the clip. "I'm leaving the blonde girl last. Amanda."

---

Faith Peterson, one of Alisa's friends, snuck out of her room a few hours after they had arrived at Keiko's house. The suitcase, which was not present at the arrival time, had appeared and the zipper on the black bag was open slightly. Faith walked over to it slowly and opened the bag fully. There was nothing in there except for a bag, very small and some black powder inside. She then remembered the first rule.

'A suitcase will appear at the bottom of the stairs outside the front door. Inside the suitcase, there is a small bag. Do not open the bag.'

Faith crouched on the other side of the wall, and buried her head into her hands. The small Japanese girl had appeared beside of Faith and was smiling. "Hello Faith." Her voice didn't sound like the 'angelic' and soft voice she had. It had gone deeper, more ominous. She held her hands behind her back and leant down to Faith's face. She opened her eyes from her smile and frowned. "Why the sad face?"

Faith pointed at the bag, her finger wobbling. "Oh, the suitcase. You're curious, curious of what is in the bag. Aren't you?" Keiko questioned, looking in the line of the girl's finger. "Maybe open it, see what's inside."

Faith stood up, and walked to the suitcase. Her trembling fingers picked up the small bag and sighed heavily. She opened the bag and the black powder sprayed in her face, almost like it had a mind of its own. Faith breathed heavily in shock, the powder going up her nose.

Her veins turned black, black lines tracing her skin from inside and it spread everywhere, from her face to her legs. Her sclera turned black and her once green eyes had faded to white. The powder had started to kill Faith from the inside and she fell to the floor, seizing.

Keiko took the bag from the floor and sealed it, placing it neatly in the suitcase and the mystery luggage disappeared. Keiko walked to Faith's seizing and dying body. She knelt down and Faith looked towards Keiko's face. She smiled and spoke something in Japanese, before standing back up as Faith had slowly and painfully died.

Keiko called for her mother and they tied her legs and arms up, making the body easier to carry. They grabbed Faith and hauled her out into the back yard and dumped her on the other side of the fence. Her mother wiped her hands on the apron she had tied around her neck. Keiko looked back up at the windows, seeing Alisa looking out of her room. Keiko smiled slightly and walked back into the house.

Rule 1, had been broken.