36

I was being brought back into reality in the heavenliest of ways. Every bone and muscle in my body tingling. All of my senses stirred anew. For once it didn't feel like I was just suddenly pulled out of my sleep.

My entire being was turning on slowly — carefully. With ease. My toes tingled, the feeling traveling up my ankles and to my calves.

I was on my stomach, face half-sunken into the pillow I was laying on. My arms were under the pillow, propping me up slightly. Athena's scent overpowering the air. The warmth of her bed harboring my body. But there was another familiar weight on my body, pushing my pelvis into the bed.

Her weight.

My back was being caressed by the softest of hands. My muscles and my spine being outlined and traced by delicate silky fingertips. Warm thighs were against my sides, huddling against my ribs. I was still naked under the thin sheets that only covered the lower half of me.

A kiss on the back of my neck. Hard nipples against the skin of my back. Soft hair falling on to me and tickling my face. The sensations were enough to put me right back under the spell of sleep. Goosebumps formed all over my skin.

Another kiss, this time on my right shoulder. I kept my eyes closed and took a deep breath. Another kiss on my left shoulder. Deep pressure in my back muscles, her thumbs working out small knots that have been there for God knows how long.

I groaned again, mostly in appreciation. It was like I was floating in heaven on a soft fluffy cloud. I had to think really hard for a minute to make sure this was actually real life and that I wasn't dreaming.

My eyes fluttered open to an empty spot of the bed where Athena would be if she wasn't on top of me right now. I closed them again, the drowsiness not allowing me my sight just yet. I wasn't in a rush to fully wake up now, no. I'd much rather enjoy this massage of gentle gestures anyway.

I was reminded of our sex last night. My body still mingling with the sensations. The memories now flooding in, heating me up.

Athena hummed against my skin, kissing the nape of my neck, "Good morning."

I groaned lightly in response. Teeth had gently bit my earlobe. I groaned again, clenching my thighs to the sensation riding up my core.

Her fingers pressed into my biceps, "Slept well?"

"Mmmhmm ..." I hummed lightly.

"Shower with me," She whispered.

I smirked, forcing my eyes open now, "Is that a demand?"

I felt her breath skim my jaw, "I pay for water, so yes."

I smiled now, closing my eyes again, "But this feels so good. How would I ever want to get up?"

She chuckled against the nape of my neck, "Guess I know what to do to keep you in bed."

I exhaled deeply, "You don't have to do much, trust me."

She hummed again, placing kisses down the back of my neck then across my shoulder blades. She then gently bit my left deltoid. I chuckled quietly, anticipating what would come next.

Soon her hands were working my traps. I relaxed as much as I could, that area generally tense all the time from stress and working out. Afterward, she ran both hands through my sleep tousled hair. My scalp prickled intensely with warmth. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head at the feeling.

"Your back is lovely," She said quietly. Her hands slid back down to my back. I felt some scarred rough skin against her fingertips. "These scratches are a nice compliment. I almost feel bad."