Chapter 2

Izuku's POV:

"What the fuck is that disgusting shit?" The socially-awkward blonde cussed as he slammed down the empty plate loudly before throwing his legs above my counter... My. Work. Counter.

"I'm glad you liked it but please get your legs down." I smiled sweetly at him when on the inside, I felt like strangling the hell out of him. No one disrespects my work counter like that. It's where my babies are made.

"Or what?" He snorted, dismissing me off with a smirk as I clenched the spatula in hand. 

"Who knows? My hand may slip or something..." I smirked back with much annoyance as he glared up at me with an expressionless look on his face. Maybe I should grab my stand machine instead.

"Tch. I'm leaving. Don't let me see you again." He spat rudely before stomping out of my bakery from the back door and slamming the door shut. Please don't ever come back too. Not like I'll want to see you again. I swear that guy has some serious anger issues. 

Katsuki's POV:

Tch. Piece of shit. How dare he talk to me like that and even dare to threaten me? That bastard. Humans are such pests. I'm leaving. There's nothing interesting here even as compared to hell. All of them even looks the same! Whatever. 

"Open." I commanded, holding my hand out as I awaited the portal to appear. Where the fuck is it? "I said, OPEN!"

"Mummy, what's he doing?" A tiny human asked as it passed by with a taller copy of it.

"Don't look sweetie. Don't ever approach weird people like him ok?" Weird people? How dare that human call me weird? Such rude creatures. I hate this place.

"OPEN YOU FUCKING GODDAMN PORTAL! DIE!" What the heck? Where's the fucking portal? There must be a barrier somewhere that's causing this. Will till I find the fucker who did it, I'll make sure it pays for this.

It was then I realized a crowd forming around me while holding some strange device in their hands. "Fuck off you extras! Go to heaven!" That disgusting place is definitely where all these shitheads belong. Tch. I'm out of here. I wonder where I should go for now since the useless portal ain't opening.

"Spicy tofu set! Spicy tofu set! Limited to 30 sets each day!" A human shouted as I turned to look. Did it just say spicy? Finally some decent food in this trash world. As if on cue, my stomach growled, making me firm my resolve as I walked there invited.

"Give me one." I ordered as the human shouted the order to the back. Seems like that guy is the boss of this place. Anyways, that is wrong with these seats?! They're so fucking uncomfortable and tiny! Who the hell sits on such?

"Here you go. Enjoy." The human announced as it placed a large tray of weird looking food onto the table before me. Are these even edible? What are these white little things and what's that piss water? Ah fuck that. Since it's bestowed to me, I'll give them some face and eat it.

Scooping a spoonful of the thick red paste mixed with white chunks, I stuffed them into my mouth followed by another spoonful of the tiny white things. It tastes dis- good... It's soft and fluffy and moist, better than anything I've ever eaten back in hell! What sorcery did they use to make this? The human must be a skilled caster.

Let's try the piss water. Lifting the bowl up, I took a big gulp. It's salty...but good too. Is this what these humans eat every time? They don't deserve such luxurious gourmet food. It should only be served to me. Maybe I should bring the broccoli back with me too. The shit it made was disgustingly good. That's it. I'm bringing these 2 back.

Wolfing down the remaining food within record time, I called over the human who served me as it rushed towards me with a black rectangular board with a white piece of paper. What's this? They want me to rate it? I mean I don't usually do it but only this once-

"Total is $6 sir." The human said as I glared up at it. Is it asking me to pay for their measly food? Whatever. It's only 6 dollars- 6 dollars?! Back in hell, it costs 60 000 at least for a meal!

Scanning the place, I saw the creatures dig out some weird red colour notes from their wallets to the other creature working in the shop and getting money back. Digging my wallet, I handed it a 100 000 dollar hell banknote to which the human glared down at me with a scary look on his face. What? Never see a 100 000 dollar note before?

"Are you cursing me?! Get out get out! Never come back or I'll call the cops!" Before I even knew it, I was pulled by the collar and thrown out of the place without any respect as it slammed the doors shut in my face. What the actual fuck? I don't understand what these measly creatures are thinking. To think that I actually tried to pay for it. Their loss for not accepting my money.

...Now what?

Izuku's POV:

"Thank you and have a safe night!" Thanking my last customer, I went to lock up the front door before cleaning the area up. Giving one final check, I hummed in satisfaction, grabbing my keys and wallet before turning off the lights. What a great day-not really but still, my All Might special got sold out! 

Upon giving the back door a final check, I walked down the dark alley, freezing slightly when I caught sight of something blonde from the corner of my eye. Pretend you've seen nothing, Izuku. It's all made up in your brain. Just pretend and walk away quick-

"Oi! Shithead! How dare you ignore me!" The familiar voice shouted from behind as loud stomping grew closer. I guess... it's time to run. 

Picking up my pace instantly, I ran towards the light where it was the end of the alley. Just before I can make my final step to freedom, I felt myself getting pulled back by my shirt and slammed onto the ground with a much larger frame bending over me.

"Eek! H-Haha... hi?" I laughed out awkwardly as I searched for a way to escape but to no avail seeing how he's pressing his knees down onto my legs. Sigh...what does he want now?

"I need somewhere to stay." He spat as I rolled my eyes at him before staring into his eyes with a firm gaze.

"So? How's that my problem?" I snapped back as his grip on my shoulders tightened significantly, causing my shoulders to ache. "I thought you didn't want to see me again." I sassed, smirking up at him as he fumed. Oh gosh oh gosh, he's mad. I'm so sorry for being rude!

"I'm ordering you to now." He replied arrogantly as I felt like bashing his head into the ground. Once I get out of here of course.

"Who are you to order me? Why should I listen?" I huffed, crossing my arms as he gritted his teeth. Why are you letting your mouth run like this Izuku! You're gonna get yourself killed by that hot stranger!

"Just because I'm the next ruler of hell." He boasted confidently as I felt a sweat drop. Seriously? I think I just got myself tangled with a lunatic. I should have just given him the cookie and left.

Letting out a loud sigh, I allowed myself to relax under his hold... before headbutting him hard. Gosh that hurts a lot. Throwing him off me as he cussed strings of curses, I rushed back to my feet and dashed out of the alley within record time. Nothing good will come out of me staying with him. Thankfully I seem to have lost him in the crowd. Maybe I should call the cops if he comes again tomorrow. 

Entering my safe heaven, I slammed the door behind me, releasing a loud breath of relief. "Thank goodness..."

"Nice place you have here." Wait...

"What?! H-How? I-I thought you- how?" I stammered, my brain going on overdrive as I watched the blonde grin down at me with a smug look on his face.

"Shouldn't you say... Welcome home?"

Comments?