Chapter 18

"Wait what?! You're closing today?" Katsuki exclaimed in disbelief, unheard of the news. Hearing the blonde's outburst, Izuku hummed as he whipped up the large bowl of chocolate fudge frosting he has on hand.

"You sure?" Katsuki asked slowly as he eyed the greenette, not knowing what else to say for it was ultimately Izuku's shop.

"Yes. I want spend my last moments with you." Izuku answered without a hint of hesitation, looking up to the grim-looking blonde with a warm smile on his face. "Can I?"

"I never say you couldn't..." Katsuki sighed out lightly, feeling a hint of unwillingness seeing how much effort Izuku has out into his bakery. Grabbing the bowl from the greenette, he quickly frosted the large pan of freshly baked cake, slamming layer over layer over layer as he thought about Izuku's decision. "Are you sure you're just going to serve this?"

"What other flavours than to end it off with a punch?" Izuku grinned, topping it with tons of sprinkles before allowing Katsuki to skillfully slice them up into mini square cakes with perfect clean-cut edges. "I think they'll like it."

"They better fucking do or I'll shove it down their throat." Katsuki growled, starting on the next batch of cake batter and sending the large trays into the oven to bake. Watching as the batter cooked, a thought flashed in his mind as he ran out of the door, letting the greenette know of it before escaping. "I'll be back soon. Smoke break."

"Smoke...break? Since when does he smoke?" Izuku asked himself as he stared at the door quizzically, not knowing what had just happened. Shurgging it off, for he knewhow random Katsuki could be at times, he went to pack the cakes into the takeaway boxes, arranging them neatly in stacks where it was easy to grab.

Outside the shop, Katsuki whipped out Izuku's phone which he had borrowed on the way out. Searching through the brower, he smirked, sending a quick text before deleting afterwards. Compared to the phone idiot he was at the start, he now loves it most for how convenient the shit was. Well, at least that's what he said. Entering back into the shop to see it already bustling with people, Katsuki let out a sound of annoyance, putting back the greenette's phone before making his way to where the teen stood.

"Kacchan you're back!" Izuku beamed as he handed out the free slices of cake to his regulars and people they have never seen before.

"Tch. Who are all these free loaders?" Katsuki snarled, getting a hand smacked over his mouth as the greenette sent a look of apology to the person who was waiting uneasily with slight embarrassment shown on his face.

"I'm so sorry!" Izuku cried out, handing the person the cake quickly before turning back to the loud mouth blonde. "Kacchan! How can you say that!" He chided, pulling on the blonde's ear as the larger male cussed, holding onto his reddened ear in pain as tears welled up slightly in his eyes.

"We never even seen those extras before!" Katsuki retorted, snorting at the constant stream of humans who flooded the area.

"Well... true but you can't be so direct you know. Maybe you can call them... well... free loaders I guess but with a nicer tone? Like oh! The free loaders are here!" Izuku suggested chirpily as the blonde deadpanned at him, not knowing what the difference was between what he said and was was recommended to him.

"Sometimes I don't get you Deku." He sighed in defeat, entering the kitchen to prepare the new batch of cakes since the first batch was almost wiped out by the pests.

"Todoroki! I mean... Todorokis!" The greenette exclaimed excitedly. Hearing the name, the blonde went into full alert, racing back to the front within record time, shooting daggers at the candy cane.

"Hi Midoriya. These are my brothers, Natsuo, Toya and Fuyumi." Shoto introduced as Izuku welcomed them eagerly with open arms.

"I'm your sister, Shoto." Fuyumi argued, sighing in disbelief when he paid her no heed.