Chapter 20

"Kacchan! Kacchan! Look! It's a plane!" Izuku exclaimed in excitement as he pressed his face against the large viewing glass, eyeing the large plane that they were about to board.

"Cool... I guess." Katsuki answered hesitantly as he stared at the small transporting cart the airport staffs were riding, not knowing how was it cool. Putting the large metal baggage, also known as luggage beside them, he sat on it promptly, resting his chin on the handle as he watched how the greenette was practically sparkling.

"It is! I've never gotten a chance to sit in one! I wonder how many people can be seated? How do they even launch it up into the air? What if we crash?" Izuku mumbled to himself as Katsuki's face paled at every word the teen said.

"Hey hey... Deku!" Katsuki called out with slight fear in his tone as he eyed the happy go lucky greenette who simply stared at him quizzically.

"Yes, Kacchan?" He asked, forgetting about the blonde's fear of heights. 

"Why are you describing it like it's a flying c-coffin?" Katsuki spat out with a slight stutter as his heart hammered against his chest.

Quirking his head to a side at the blonde's question, Izuku beamed widely, replying as innocently and carefreely like he was being asked about the weather. "Cause it is?"

Feeling the blood drain from his face, Katsuki gulped, leaning over the luggage handle as he tried calming his racing heart down. "Fuck... I'm so going to die."

"Technically, Kacchan... you're already dead." Izuku chirped, pulling the luggage with the blonde sitting on it along with him as he went for the boarding gates.

"Shut up shitty Deku..."

Izuku's POV:

Oh gosh oh gosh! We're flying! Everything looks so tiny and cute! This is amazing! I wonder how planes work? It feels like I'm not even moving but look at all those clouds floating past! It's so fluffy I want to jump on them!

"Good morning passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Fujoshi Airline 69A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 10:25 am. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Thailand approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule-" 

Wait... Thailand? I thought we're going to Singapore? Did Todoroki make a mistake during booking? Did he change the wrong currency too? 

... he did... (A/N: Well... I did too cuz as a Singaporean, I couldn't think of anything fun to do here honestly. Welps. Thailand it is cuz I love the place. The food and night markets are simply awesome. Okay enuf with my ramblings.)

"Hey Kacchan-" I called out but paused when I realised how stiff he looks in the seat of his. Sitting extremely upright wih hands clenched around the armrests, he kept his eyes shut tight, not moving even an inch. Heh.