•𝕔𝕙. 𝟞: 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• GIRAN walked into the bar

•*•*• GIRAN walked into the bar. he was a middle-aged man that had grey hair and grey eyes. he wore a white button up along with a purple suit and sunglasses. he also had a cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth, making chō cough.

"dude, not to be rude or anything. but like, can you not smoke in here please", chō asked as she pinched her nose.

giran merely chuckled as he put out the cigar. "and who are you?", he asked.

"oh! I'm hoshi chō! it's a pleasure to meet you", she said as she stuck her hand out to shake hands with the man.

"giran", the man introduced.

"what the fuck are you doing here?", shigaraki asked as he walked right in time to see giran shaking chō's hand.

"he's got some new recruits for us", kurogiri answered.

shigaraki sat on the bar stool while kurogiri made him a drink. he was already annoyed that stain was getting the all attention from hosu's attack while they didn't get any recognition at all.

despite how much work the nomus did.

"kurogiri, get them out of here. my two least favorite things came in a set", shigaraki said, pointing at them.

"a brat. and a rude guy".

"tomura, at least hear them out", kurogiri advised.

"yeah yeah!! plus, the girl's pretty cute", chō commented.

"first this high school girl. her name and face was kept under wraps by the media. but she's on the run as the suspect of letting multiple victims die of blood loss", giran introduced.

"I'm toga! toga himiko!! I want this world to become easier to live in. I want to become mr. stainy!!", she said excitedly.

chō thought that it was cute, so she just smiled. it was good to have goals.

"I don't get it. is she crazy? we already have a stupid one", shigaraki said as he pointed towards chō.

"heyyyy!! that's mean shiggy", chō pouted while giran continued the introductions.

"next, this guy over here hasn't committed any flashy crimes. however, he also follows stain's ideology", giran finished.

"what's your name?", shigaraki asked.

"I currently go by dabi", the man with staples and burn marks said.

shigaraki got annoyed that he wouldn't give his real name. along with the fact that everything was about stain stain stain!

as soon as shigaraki stood up, toga and dabi were alerted. just as shigaraki was about to disintegrate them, toga had her knife ready while dabi was about to spurt out flames.

"mother of goats!! you all must calm down!!", chō said as kurogiri made portals so that they all couldn't hurt each other.

kurogiri then persuaded shigaraki to increase the members of the league. even as to moving his misty head next to shigaraki's and whispering to him.

"shut up!", shigaraki said. he then walked out, leaving everyone behind.

"sorry for his behavior!", chō said, bowing, before running after him.

"shiggy!!", chō called out. they were still in the alleyway and it was getting somewhat dark.

"hey little lady! wanna come with us?", a tall and buff male asked. there were two other guys behind the one who asked, grinning.

"oh...ummm, where?", chō asked.

"the club of course! a place where we can put that body to good—"

"FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING O—"

before any of the men could finish their sentences, they turned into a pile of dust.

shigaraki walked over to chō.

"are you really so fucking dense that you'd go with any random stranger that asks you to?!", he asked, paranoid.

"no, I was just wondering where they'd take me...that's all...", chō said as she slightly pouted.

"but thanks for saving me!!", chō exclaimed, giving shigaraki a big smile.

shigaraki just stuffed his hands in his pockets, scoffing.

"anyways, let's go to this new place!! I heard they have really good boba tea!", chō laughed while she grabbed shigaraki's arm, pulling him along.

★彡 healer 彡★

"yes! I'll have the milk tea with boba and he'll have the same!", chō ordered as she was smiling at the cashier.

she pulled out $10 from kurogiri's wallet.

once she was done ordering, she went to the corner of the store, where shigaraki was sitting. since he didn't have his hoodie, he hunched over and let his hair fall to cover his face.

chō saw shigaraki's unruly hair and took two hair clips out from her pocket.

she got close to shigaraki and slightly combed through his blue hair. surprisingly, it was quite soft and not as oily as it looked.

"w-what are you doing?!", shigaraki asked, trying not to raise his voice since they were in public.

"shhh, your hair's getting in the way of your cute face!! just go with it", chō cooed as she placed two purple cat hair clips in his hair.

"that's the whole point, you idiot! and stop lying to me", shigaraki growled.

"#62!!", the cashier called.

chō immediately got up and went to go get the drinks. once she brought them over, she quickly stabbed the straw into the drink.

sipping happily, shigaraki watched as he hesitantly did the same.

"do you like it? it's my favorite flavor", chō commented.

"it's...it's not bad", shigaraki said, calming down from earlier.

every so often, shigaraki would take glances at the girl in front of him. occasionally she'd spout out some random conversation starters, but as always, shigaraki ignored her. he wondered how could someone so small have so much useless information stuffed in that head. he also wondered how he always ended up in places like this with her.

and then, he realized something.

she eats a lot.