•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟜: 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "THE hell is this shit?", shigaraki growled as he looked at his phone

•*•*• "THE hell is this shit?", shigaraki growled as he looked at his phone. toga had sent him a picture of chō holding some bird man's hand. and for some reason, he was not pleased.

"tomura, we're meeting the new recruits", kurogiri said as he made a portal.

shigaraki scowled as he stepped through the portal into another abandoned building. compress and magne went with shigaraki, while dabi, kurogiri, and spinner went out to go get food.

"we're here!!", chō exclaimed as twice opened the heavy door.

chisaki was the only one who came along, as the others left once they all finished eating.

"like I was saying, this is shigaraki tomura. he's a bit childish but don't mind him okay??", chō asked, to which chisaki just nodded.

"and you promise not to hurt any of my friends. or I'll be really sad", chō pouted. chisaki just looked at the girl.

he thought it was funny that she believed that he'd listen to her.

as both young adults stood in front of each other, they had a glare off.

"chō, come over here", shigaraki said. this was the first time shigaraki's ever called her by her name. much less to say, she was very happy.

she skipped next to shigaraki, waiting for them to talk.

at one point chō zoned out. she observed the dusty building. there were many pipes and boxes. suddenly, she heard a splash on the ground. it was the blood of her dear friend, magne.

chō ran over to the half body. if time permitted, she'd still be able to heal her. with compress trying to attack chisaki, chō tried her best to heal magne.

she coughed as she saw magne's body slowly form back. there were scars all over her but at least she was alive.

chō smiled. "I...I saved you", she said as she looked at magne. magne was shocked. she had died but came back to life.

"t-thank you sweetheart", magne said as she hugged chō, careful to not squish emi.

compress's arm was lost and one of chisaki's men died by shigaraki.

chisaki looked at magne surprised. he had never thought that someone could heal someone he destroyed with his quirk.

"you liar!!", chō pouted. she was angry. and she was almost never angry. she had tried to be nice to chisaki and his friends, but he took advantage of her kindness.

"I never promised anything", chisaki said, still looking at the girl who was next to magne.

"compress, let me heal your arm!!", chō suddenly noticed, stumbling over towards him.

her warm light engulfed his broken arm. similar to magne, it was like compress grew a new arm. chō coughed as she finished.

"thank you chō. I'll surely treat you to tea more often", compress said, smiling.

"of course!!", chō said as she walked over to shigaraki.

"are you hurt anywhere?", she asked the blue haired man, who was just beyond annoyed.

"call me when you've calmed down", chisaki said as he threw a card that landed perfectly next to shigaraki's feet.

chō picked the card up and once chisaki and his people had left, chō pouted.

"stupid bird. I ought to have emi eat you", she mumbled.

shigaraki turned to her and gave her a pat on her head. "good work today", he said.

chō looked up at shigaraki, smiling. it felt good to be praised.

"ready to go eat??", chō asked him. shigaraki just nodded.

"what're we having today?", she asked as a portal opened up, allowing the other members to enter first.

"kurogiri's cooking, and whatever dessert you want", shigaraki said as chō held his pinkie and they entered the warp together.

"mm...how about brownies? I've been craving those lately".

shigaraki gave a small smile, but chō wouldn't know as he had hands all over him and his face.

"sure".

★彡 healer 彡★

"I'm not an ant, you know? you had me walking around for almost 30 minutes", shigaraki scowled at chisaki.

they were currently in a room, about to discuss the deals and conditions.

"you can never be too careful. you never know who might be watching", chisaki replied.

"but did you really mean what you said on the phone?", mimic asked.

"now now, he did come all the way here to talk with us", chisaki said, making his associates back down.

"what's with these bullets?", shigaraki asked. chisaki hesitated to tell him. but if they were going to be working alongside each other, he might as well tell him.

"they're quirk canceling bullets", chisaki shortly answered.

"anyways, I'll keep this simple. either you let me have toga himiko, bubaigawara jin, and/or kurogiri", said chisaki.

"or?", shigaraki asked.

"or just give me that girl and we don't have to work together at all", chisaki said, dead serious.

"chō? you think she's gonna want to work under you after what you did to her friends?", shigaraki asked, clearly irritated that he'd even offer such a stupid deal.

"there's nothing a little jewelry and new clothes can't handle", chisaki said, now leaning back and crossing his legs.

"you belittle her too much", shigaraki said.

"she could fit my plan very well. regardless, I just need her healing powers", chisaki said, still waiting for shigaraki's answer.

"I'll send them over to you", shigaraki said, getting up to leave.

once shigaraki went out the door, he started gritting his teeth. how dare he even offer to just take chō away from him.

that stupid fucking bird has hell to pay.