•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟛: 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• AS promised, chō had gotten one outfit

•*•*• AS promised, chō had gotten one outfit. she wore a white t-shirt and short pink jean overalls. she had on white tennis shoes and pink star socks to match.

"well don't you look cute!", toga cooed while chō twirled around for her.

"thanks himi", chō said smiling.

there happened to be a pretty large pocket on the overall itself, so chō decided to take emi and put her in there.

emi's head stuck out of chō's overall, it was truly a cute scene. chō patted emi's head, to which she meowed.

"ready to go twice??", chō asked.

"yeah! hell no!!", he said, making chō laugh.

"where are y'all going??", toga asked. "can I come?"

"boss said to go recruit some people. yes you can come. no you can't!!", twice said.

kurogiri opened up a warp gate, allowed twice, chō, and toga to step through. despite what twice said, toga came along anyways.

"so how do we recruit?", chō asked.

"you ask them", toga cheerfully said.

chō was looking around. most people just went about their lives. if they wanted to find someone, they ought to look in the shady areas.

"how about the alleyways??", chō suggested.

twice nodded and toga pulled her and twice along. they all skipped into an alleyway, searching for potential future members.

a van was burning up and there were a few people standing there, just watching it happen.

"HEY!!", chō yelled as she skipped to them.

"w-wait!! no, just go and die!", twice said as he followed behind with toga.

toga had her knife ready, just in case something happened to chō.

chō happily arrived in front of 11 men who all wore a beak-like mask.

"nice to meet you, I'm hoshi chō!!", she said, extending her hand out for one of the bird men to shake.

no one moved. chō awkwardly retracted her hand, awkwardly laughing.

"haha...soooo, whatchu all doing here?", she asked, smiling.

chisaki kai wondered if this girl was mental. him and his crew had just killed a van full of people and the fire behind them was soaring. was she not scared at all?

"okay, great!! so, you all wanna grab coffee some time? I know this great place—"

"who are you?", chisaki asked.

"umm...I just said my name. it's hoshi chō. what about you??", she asked.

chisaki hesitated. "overhaul", he shortly replied. "now tell me, what's your purpose for being here?"