•𝕔𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• CURRENTLY chō was sent to go get groceries with toga

•*•*• CURRENTLY chō was sent to go get groceries with toga. since those two looked the most normal, it was only natural.

in the past few days, a few others have also joined the league. a man named muscular who was indeed very muscular.

a boy around toga's age, who went by mustard. then a man who was restrained everywhere except his mouth, moonfish. a mysterious magician like man who was as formal as kurogiri, mr. compress.

a lizard like man who reminded chō of ninja turtles, spinner. a woman who goes by magne or is sometimes called 'big sis magne'. and finally a contradicting man, twice. in which chō believed that he was inspired by deadpool.

"so, chō-chan! what's your quirk and why'd you join the league?", toga asked as she was skipping next to chō.

"I have a healing quirk! and I joined because I heard they were hiring", chō answered honestly as she just smiled.

"you're so pretty chō-chan~ but you'd look so much better with blood all over you!", toga gushed, looking at the older female.

"why thank you himi-chan!!", chō replied with a kind smile.

least to say, toga was somewhat surprised. most people ran away or just awkwardly laughed or told her to shut up. this girl was making a good impression on her so far.

"okay!! now that we've got everything we need, let's go!!", chō said as she held most of the groceries.

"no waittttt!! can we go to the mall??", toga asked. it's been a while since she's been with other people, more importantly another girl. and she'd be damned if she didn't take this opportunity before the big plan.

"mm...let's drop the groceries off first so that they don't spoil. then we can shop to your heart's content!", chō offered.

and as promised, they dropped off all the groceries by calling kurogiri to open up a portal. they threw all the food on the ground and ran away, towards the mall.

★彡 healer 彡★

"try this on!!", chō said as she handed toga a pink dress. it was loose fitting and short. there were white flower patterns all over it.

toga went to try it on and came out looking even more cute!!

"wowww!! I knew you'd look good in it!! I'll get it for you!", chō said as she gently pushed toga back into the changing room.

"really?? thank you so much chō-chan!!"

"you can just call me chō", she said smiling while paying for the dress.

"then you can just call me himi or himiko!", toga exclaimed.

once they paid for the dress, they went to go get some starbucks. chō and toga happily sipped on their drinks as they walked into the other stores.