Coffee and Tea

** Dakota's POV **

I woke up to the sun peaking through the windows. I yawned as Silvy cuddled closer to me, she didn't seem ready to get up yet. I couldn't disagree, the sheets and fur blanket felt so soft against my bare skin, I didn't want to leave the bed either. However, my stomach made it's needs known with an echoing growl and I realized just how hungry I was.

I sat up, paused to stretch my sore back and got out of the cozy bed. I couldn't believe how perfect the room was, with all the light now shining in. I felt like I was in some fairytale. I hoped to put some music on as I got ready for the day so I went over to the panel in the nightstand. As I searched for a prompt for music, I found one titled portrait.

I looked up at the portrait of the lunar goddess woman with the wolf howling beneath it, and pressed the button. Just then a series of pictures of a young girl with her family began to play across the screen. Each family picture was followed by a picture of at least one or more wolves. It seemed like the images all contained the same person who, as the pictures went on, looked more and more like...Lia?!

It was then that it hit me: This was Lia's room. That only made sense considering her family was the one that came from old money and had built this place. So, of course, Lia would have this room: or, at least someone in her family would.

AB: Oh no. We need to leave. What if this is her PARENTS room? Could you imagine what they would think if they walked in and found us NAKED, just standing here?

HB: AB, it'll be fine. We just have to get some clothes on and get out of here. Besides, we need food. We'll be gone before whoever owns this room gets here.

UB: Oh really?

HB: Really.

UB: Then who is that sleeping in the chaise lounge?

AB, HB: Huh?

Just then, I noticed someone sleeping in the chaise lounge, and neither was there before I fell asleep. I was absolutely sure of that. Nervous and needing to see who it was, I walked as quietly as I could to get a better view of who it was that was sleeping.

It was definitely Lia. Her soft hair all tussled with sleep, her shirt slightly riding up from the waste of her pants, showing a bit of her toned stomach. She obviously hadn't bothered to change into pajamas before going to sleep.

UB: OK, time to wake her up. Just straddle her lap and say 'Good morning'. She'll love it. Trust. Me.

AB: Oh sure, let's just straddle a stranger! That makes sense!

HB: We are not doing that UB.

WB: Why not? That's our mate.

HB: Alright, that's enough, explain yourself WB! Who are you!?

WB: I'll give you a hint. We, HB, are like Lia.

HB: Like Lia? What do you mean, like we are are both queer? I thought that was already established by UB.

AB: I knew it. Whatever is happening is Lia's fault! See UB? You should never have started with her. CB SOUND THE ALARM!

CB: INTRUDER ALERT!!

WB: HB, look at Lia. She has a pretty wrapped up injury doesn't she? I wonder what that could be from.

With a closer look at Lia I noticed that her left arm was in a sling and bandaged up pretty tight. It was the same side the wolf had gotten shot on last night.