𝙨𝙞𝙭 👽

at around 5:30..i decided to start getting ready for me and josh's date...well hangout ig you should say. 

he never said where we were going so i wasn't really sure how to dress. 

i didn't wanna opt for anything too fancy considering this was our first time hanging out, i decided to call indya and ask her for some advice

"Help me..ASAP!!" i said as the facetime call connected and indyas face popped up.

"whats the problem?" indyas facial expression turned concerned. "meandjosharehangingoutandionknowwhattowear" i said extreamley fast so she wouldn't hear.

"in english please" she grew annoyed with me. "i'm hanging out with josh..i need fashion advice" i said in a speed she could understand this time. 

"AHHHHH! and you're just now telling me dumb bitch?" she said happiness spread across her face "i didn't think it was that exciting" i said truthfully.

"well don't go too overbored...we can't scare him away..just do something cute and simple." "thanks that helped a lot.." i said emotionless before i ended the facetime call

"that bitch is no help..i'll figure this out myself"

after about 30 minutes i finally decided on this ^ cute and simple yet still bomb asf!

now was the hard part getting past my brother without a million questions..as i walked down the stairs i saw my brother and one of his MANY female friends.

"where would you be going lil girl?" my brother asked from the kitchen just as i made it to the front door.

"out with a friend" because that was the truth..josh was just a friend.

"do i know them" 

"nope. and don't need to. goodbye!" i said as the door was slammed in my face by my big headed brother.. "now why the hell did you do that?" i asked getting annoyed.

"because you didn't ask me if you could go anywhere. and you not grown." "and you not my daddy nigga go somewhere." "girl you live in my house..therefore you follow MY rules."

i lived with my older borther..our parents were never really around so it been me and him since he turned 18..we have a good relationship but he's very overprotective of me which i'm grateful for but im 18 now and i'd kinda like some freedom. 

"fine..can i go somewhere with a friend?" i said in a sweet voice hoping i would get my way, which i normally do. "sure..be home by 11 and turn that damn location on..i love you sis." he said finally giving in. "yesss! thank you! i love you big bro." i said hugging him as i grabbed my purse and left.

as diamante made her way to josh's car she started getting nervous but then shook it off realizing it wasn't a date.

josh hugged the petite girl as he admired the her beauty "evan prettier then yesterday" he thought to himself  not realizing he said it out loud. diamante giggled at the boys sweet compliment "thanks" she replied trying to hide the fact the she was blushing.

"sooo where are you taking me?" she said changing the subject. "can't tell you that, it's a surprise." josh said as he handed her the aux to play music. even tho diamante wasn't the biggest fan of surprises she was excited nonetheless.

she gladly took the aux playing lil baby, drake, playboi carti, gunna, etc

at the destination...

diamante's eyes lit up like a kid as she saw they were at the fair. "omg! joshhh" "you like it?" "i love it..let's go!" they bought there tickets and decided on which ride to go on first. "let's go on the big one" diamante said still very excited. "you're not scared?" "nope! cmon"

as the two ran to get in line an old couple greeted them. "you two are adorable..young love is nice to see these days." an old lady said smiling at josh and diamante. "thank you ma'am...but we're not together" josh said as diamante shook her head in agreement 

"oh!" the woman said surprised. "well you two definitely have a connection, i'll tell you that" she said before her and her husband walked off. "keep her..she's a good one." she whispered in josh's ear before leaving the young teens alone

a lil later...

there hangout was coming to an end and the two decided to go on the ferris wheel before going home.

"i had fun today..thanks for asking me to hangout" diamante said as the day replayed through her head. "anytime..i had fun too ma." "you gotta stop with these nicknames, finna make me act up." diamante said being completely serious. 

"well in that case..when we hanging out again ma?" josh said smirking at the effect he had on the girl already "you real bold joshua..and ion know just let me know whenever."

josh finally dropped diamante off at home after there long day together and they said there goodbyes.

"no goodbye kiss?" josh said making a pouty face as diamante left the car. "not yet sir..i'll see you later tho joshua!" she said giggling as she walked up her driveway. "aye! watch the government." he yelled through his rolled down window seeing her go inside. "you love it..don't cap." she said before closing the front door.

josh chuckled as he pulled off from her house. was he catching feelings?

A/N: long ass chapter omgg. 😭 but comment how y'all are liking the book and stufff.. i appreciate all the loveeee 🥺💗