𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 🌻

indyas POV

it was currently 3:25 am and i was just leaving diamante's house.

me and her brother shai have been messing around for like 2-3 months now, it wasn't supposed to get this far but one thing led to another and here we are.

 i go to there house at least 3 times a week but no feeling are invloved..at least that's what he keeps telling me.

and yes..maybe i do have some feeling for him. but he wouldn't ever take me serious.

i hate lying to my bestfriend but i know she would look at me like the craziest person ever.

i've had to cancel multiple hangouts with her because shai was "bored" and wanted me to come over.

i've tried to talk to him about our relationship but he always says "it's just fun and games."

-

after i made it home i went right to sleep. shai had me up for a good 4 hours last night.

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing like crazy

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing like crazy. 4 missed calls from bestie 💗🥺.

i called her back to see why tf she needed to talk to me THIS early.

as the facetime call connected diamante's big ass head popped up on the screen.

"bitch what?" i said barley awake.

"wake the hell up..it's 2 pm." she screamed loud asl.

"ok and? i'm tired. tell me what you want before i fall back asleep."

"i wanted to see if we could hang. shai had one of his lil hoes here last night and it kept me up. soo i need to get outta the house because ew."

"oh damn..well yeah i can hang." i said now fully awake.

"ok bet! i'll pick you up..leon's coming with us." she said before ending the call.

-

as i made my way outside i saw diamante and leon sitting in the car. 

i'm really glad that she's finally over josh, and it looks like leon makes her happy.

"hey guys!" i said getting in the backseat. 

"hey bihhh" diamante said cheesing hard asl. 

"so where y'all tryna go?" leon said as he pulled off from my house.

"shake shack" me and dia said at the same time causing us to laugh.

-

we had all ordered our food and just as we were sitting down josh and his lil pet gabby walk in.

"heyyyy" she says walking over to our table all loud and shit.

"hi" diamante said not looking up from her food.

"who's this? your boyfriend? he's cute sis." gabby said touching leon making him push her hand off.

"first off..don't touch me miss..ion know you" leon said as he wrapped his arm around dia.

"i was just being nice." gabby said rolling her eyes.

"nahh sis ion do that nice shit..don't touch my nigga." diamante said annoyed getting up and leaving the fast food place.

A/N: bishhhh...gabby weird asl.. 😭imma start doing other ppls POV'S tho!